The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!

Huey:Are we going to the store, or...

Scrooge:Quiet. I'm in the middle of a vision beast battle of wills.

Dewey:So, it's a staring contest?

Glomgold:It's not just a staring contest, (starts looking away) it's a-- (gasps) Nice try, McDuck, but your family bickering will never get me to look away. Never!

Y/N:Are you sure?

Dewey:It's a staring contest.

Usher:Excuse me, this area of the is only for our elite members. 

Y/N:Sure,no problem lets go kids.

(Huey and Dewey walks out of the room) 

???:The creme de la creme, the finest ducks in Duckburg! 

enters as Y/N,Huey and Dewey exits.

Huey:(gasps) Is that...?

Mark Beaks(to Huey): Yep. 

Y/N:Who is he?

(To Scrooge and Glomgold)

 Beaks:Old guys, nice clubhouse you've got here. Got a real "I'm so rich I don't care how I look" quality about it. Rich peeps! (takes a group selfie) I'm tagging us.

Glomgold:I'm sorry, who are you?

Beaks:Seriously, Mark Beaks? Founder and CEO of ? Hahaha. Soon-to-be newest addition to the Duckburg Billionaires Club. C'mon!

Beaks shows off his bank account balance, almost reaching one billion dollars. Glomgold shoves it aside without breaking eye contact with Scrooge.

Beaks:Aaaand creator of the newest tech innovation, project "Ta-Dah!"? It's everything you think it is, and nothing you're expecting. I'll flip you my peep deeds so you can follow my updates.

Scrooge:I don't understand half of those words.

Beaks:Woah, weird. I wouldn't have thought you "successful guys" would be so behind the times. Allow me to take to the future. (changes the music to a remix version of the bagpipe music) Reemiiiiiiiix! (airhorn noise) Pew-pew-pew-pew-wew! (music builds up) Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it.... (beat drop) Oooohhh!!!

Huey:That was Mark Beaks! He's right in there! Oh man, I'm almost breathing the same air as him. (inhales) Oh, ingenuity.

Y/N:Hes just a tech guy?

Dewey:C'mon, like I couldn't be a young influential business guy!

Y/N:Yeah, just need a idea.

Huey:ha ha ha, oh

Dewey:What?

Huey:Oh, oh... you two were serious? It's just... you're more the "crazy, irresponsible, fun guy" than the "serious, brilliant, successful guy" and Y/N your just a laid back all the time.

Y/N:Come on Huey, theres no difference beetween both of us other than age!

Dewey:Your right Y/N! At least I'm not the guy who reads about people who do stuff guy. I could be a bigger deal than Beaks in three years tops. (armor collapses) I'll pay for that in three years. I am very sorry.

Opening theme

Beaks:Keep making dat money, y'all, see you at two billion dollars and counting. (closes door) Stuck-up old money duddies. Don't even have a social media presence.

Y/N:Nice to meet you sir.

(Dewey pushes Y/N back)

Dewey:Mr. Beaks, I'm Dewey, future astronaut, president and...