Daytrip of Doom!

The episode opens on a beautiful morning at McDuck Manor. Scrooge McDuck wakes up from his sleep, puts on his slippers and dressing gown and goes to open the window.

Scrooge:Aaah, good morning, you gleaming bin of bounty.He stares out of it, looking at his Money Bin in the distance. Suddenly, Mrs Beakley enters the room carrying a tea tray, looking disheveled.Scrooge:Beakley?!

Beakley:I feel I should prepare you, for what's out there. (She starts pouring tea.)

Scrooge:How bad can it be? Lid left off the peanut butter? Errant roller-skate left on the stairway?As Scrooge opens the door, a bunch of foam-darts fly towards him. He quickly grabs Beakley's tea tray and shields himself from the darts, causing the tea set to fly into the air and Beakley to catch it.Scrooge:An elaborate series of cutthroat war games?Huey is running away from a dart-shooting Dewey

 Dewey:Take that! (shoots dart gun)Scrooge:Dewey! (takes gun and aims it) Don't yell at your target before you fire, you'll lose the element of surprise.Scrooge hands the gun back to Dewey and walks off and as that happens Y/N comes with darts on his back.

Scrooge:Know what happened to you my boy Y/N?

Y/N:Boys thougth I was playing so shoot me SIX ROUNDS and then started to fougth each. Louie runs past them and shoots at Dewey while laughing, hitting the wall and a vase which Mrs. Beakley dives to catch.Dewey:Good hand, Beakley! (dodges darts then returns fire)Beakley:When I said you should spend more time with your family I did not mean move them in!Y/N:Yeah if you give them this much space and dart guns they are unbearable.Through infrared/night vision, we see Louie running down the hall laughing. A shadowy figure wearing night vision goggles hangs from the chandelier.

Webby:Target acquired.As Louie stops in the middle of the hall, Webby (still in shadow) uses a grapple gun to grapple to the chandelier above. She fires on Louie, prompting him to run and trigger a trap that throws pillows at him, knocking him to the ground.Louie:You set traps!? It's just a game!Webby:You're not a player, you're a pawn.Dewey:W-Webby, maybe take it down a notch.Webby:TELL THAT TO MY MEN YOU CAPTURED IN PEKING!Dewey:What?Webby:It's part of my character's backstory; grizzled ex-special forces pulled out of retirement for revenge. What's yours?

Dewey:...My guy has a dart gun?Y/N Shouting from the distance to Dewey:Amazing backstory!Webby:Not anymore.She shoots Dewey, knocking him down and sending his dart gun flying. Webby then throws her guns away and uses her grapple hook to pull Dewey's gun to her.Webby:Ha ha!Huey comes across the scene and Webby fires at him. He flees to the foyer in panic.Huey:The foyer is a safe zone! The foyer is a saf- AH! (gets tackled)Webby:This is no foyer... this is a tomb.

Cut to Scrooge walking along the hallway.

Huey:(offscreen)Ow! My tailbone!

ScroogeHeh-heh... "a tomb"... (laughs to himself)

Y/N to the kids:Alrigth enough you too Webby I HAD ENOUGH GUN VIOLANCE

Beakley:Sir, this is out of control!Scrooge:Kids will be kids. For everyone's happiness, we've all got to make sacrifices.He opens the door to his washroom, pausing when he sees Donald washing himself in the bathtub.

Donald:Um, ocupado!

Scrooge:HOUSE MEETING. NOW.

Cut intro and opening theme.

Donald and the kids are talking with each other while Y/N sits there bored. In the background, Scrooge walks up to an object covered with a cloth and smacks it with his cane, silencing everyone.Scrooge:Alright, time for some house rules.He pulls the cloth off, revealing a blackboard with "HOUSE RULES" written on it.Scrooge:Rule 1: My space is my space. My study, my sleeping quarters- (Donald rolls his eyes) My washroom. Rule 2... Defer to Mrs. Beakley for all subsequent rules. I'm pleased to have you here, as long as it in no way inconveniences me. Good day!Beakley:This may be Mr McDuck's mansion, but it's my house. So...