"Terror of the Terra-firmians!"

Dewey:Oh man, that is classic cinema.
Webby:So good.
Y/N:A Masterpiece
Lena:Oh, and remember when the surgeon tried to cut the mole-woman in half, and she multiplied into a million mole-babies and ate him? Roar!
Webby:Roar!
Lena:Ahh!
Y/N:Nah that was fine.
Beakley:You said this was an educational film, suitable for all ages.
Lena:Uh, it's a cautionary tale about the dangers of mole monsters, and everyone could use a lesson on chainsaw safety.
Y/N:Chainsaw safety sure is important.
Louie:Lame, where was the drama, the heart, the needlessly expensive car crash mayhem?
Y/N:Eee Louvelen next time you pick ok?
Huey:Even if mole-man did exist, why attack someone in the shower? With the water running there wouldn't be enough traction to attack anyone above the knee. Totally phony.
Y/N:But that way the blood would go easy Hubert.
Webby:What is with you guys? It says right on the poster, "based on an actual true novel."
Y/N:Well I Will Definietly Buy That.
Huey:This is the only book I trust. If it's not in the Junior Woodchuck Guidebook, then it's not a thing.
Webby:What about were-ducks?
Huey:Nope.
Webby:Trifoxes?
Huey:Not a thing?
Y/N:I believe I saw one once.
Webby:Woah, what about the legendary Terra-firmians of Duckberg?
Huey:Let's see, pterodactyl, terror-dactyl, terrible twos, nope no terra-firmians. Must not exist.
Webby:Haha, what? Terra-firmians, the mythical underground race that live below our very city?Huey:No, that's ridiculous.
Y/N:Ohhh true they are Hubert.

Webby:No, you're ridiculous.
Lena:Children, children, there's an easy way to settle this. Let's go find them ourselves.
Y/N:Sure!Up for s hunt.
Beakley:Ahem.
Launchpad:AHHH! Evil. Evil. You took the form of a poster, you won't get Launchpad.
Dewey:Stop, Launchpad, no.
Beakley:It's just an ad.
Launchpad:That's exactly what the sheriff told those reckless teens.
Y/N:Looks like a certain someone had a little bit movie effected.

opening theme

Huey:Wait, shouldn't we tell someone where we're going before we blindly explore a network of dark and abandoned subway tunnels?
Huey:(softly) we're heading down.
Webby:(softly) We'll be fine.
Lena:(softly) Don't wait up.
Huey:(Normal) All, much better.

Beakley:I apologize for my associate. You can bill McDuck Enterprises for the poster.
Manager:Oh, what about the damages to the men's room?
Beakley:The men's room?
Y/N:Ohhh I saw it Launchpad really did got scared.
Launchpad:They come up through the toilets. Anyone can be a mole monster. Anyone. could be him, her, that baby, even.. (to Dewey) him.
Beakley:Alright, let's go before anything else happens. Wait, where are Huey and Webby and (suspicious) Lena?

Webby:Uhgh
Lena:Huh, now what's behind here?
Webby:The old 818 train line, famous for terra-firmian sightings. That's why it's closed off.
Huey:The signs say "closed for renovations."
Webby:That's what they "want" you think.
Huey:Who are "they"?
Webby:Exactly.
Huey:What?
Lena:Well we can't "not" go in at this point. Hello?!
Huey:Huh huh, these old tunnels. You can hear train vibrations from miles away.
Webby:That was no subway train.

Webby opens her book.

Webby:The terra-firmians are an ancient race of two warring tribes. The terrans and the firmies. They were once united under a proud king. After the king's untimely death, an epic battle began over who would assume control. But, one day, the rightful prince will reunite the two tribes and put an end to their bitter conflict.
Huey:What's that?
Webby:Oh, just a drawing of a candy I wish they made: webbi-dings.
Lena:And that?
Webby:Me as a superhero. Look, could we just focus on the exciting stuff I just said?
Lena:So these terra-thingies are responsible for that tremor?
Huey:According to the JWG, earthquakes are shifting tectonic plates. Science fact. No reason for any of us to go in there. The book knows everything.

Lena grabs the guidebook and throws it down the stairs.

Lena:Did the book know I was going to do that?
Huey:(groans)
Webby:Ha ha, I can't wait to meet a real terra-firmian. I'm totally going to sacrifice myself in the name of the rebellion.
Lena:Oh, and then I hunt down your attackers and avenge your death.
Webby:Aw, that's sweet. There! Claw marks. Proof they were here.
Huey:Even better! The tremors exposed three kinds of rock: schist, marble, and gneiss. Oh, do I spy some shale?