Escape To/From Atlantis

The chapter starts with Scrooge talking to Donald in the phone.

Donald:Now remember, bedtime is at 9, and no sugar after 7. Oh, and...

Scrooge:I run a multi-trillion dollar business. I can handle a few juveniles for the weekend. You just focus on this new job of yours. Besides, I got a pretty low key day planned.

Dewey:Hoist the mast sail! Other boat words to Atlantis! Dive! Dive!

Scrooge:No Wait!

Launchpad:Aye Aye

Scrooge:Launchpad the hacth stop the .......

Dewey:Woohooooo!

*Scrooge hands the phone to Loue*

Loue starts to talk:Hey Uncle Donald. Nope, yeah, pretty boring. We napped, rubbed ointment on our joints, old people stuff.

Webby:What about the dragon? and the plane crash? and...

Loue:Whoops 3pm time for dinner Byeeeee

Donald on the phone:Wait I was gonna talk to *the phone closes*

Webby:Well, why didn't you tell him the truth?

Loue:You didn't tell your grandma we were going to a dangerous underwater city, did you?

Webby:Ah I kindo sorta didn't tell her anything?

Loue:Webby, that's irresponsible! She'll be worried sick. Call your grandma this instant, and tell her that you are spending the night at a friend's house, okay? Lying, it's the responsible thing to do.

*Back to Y/N,Srooge and Launchpad on the front of the submarine*

Scrooge:Launchpad, have you ever piloted a sub before?

Launchpad:I sunk a helicopter in a wading pool, once. Same thing?

Y/N:Uh huh definitely *Y/N says sarcasticly*

Scrooge:Uh, I've done more with less. No matter, I'm back! Uncharted territory, bold new discoveries...

*Then Huey cuts Scrooge and say*

Huey:TRAVEL BINGOOOO! I love road trips. I've got snacks, a playlist of traditional sea shanties, matching family road trip shirts...

Y/N:Yesss I apricate it but were going to a adventure not road trip

Scrooge:I appreciate the enthusiasm, but there's no time.

Huey:But according to the travel intineary...

Dewey:Booooo! Adventure isn't about planning, it's about doing. So, what can I be in charge of? the buzz saws?

Y/N:No

Dewey:Sonic cannons?

Scrooge:No

Dewey:Hyper dense zero-point energy missiles to pierce the scaly hide of a kraken?

Y/n:Nope

Scrooge:None of those things are real things. This is your first expedition so just stand back and watch an old pro and a young ametuer from a safe distance.

Y/N:Excuses me? Amatuer? *mumbling himself*stupid old man.

Dewey:So what is this submarine equipped with?

Scrooge:Seatbelts

*Y/N Starts to laugh*

Dewey:Hah, good one. Classic Scrooge/Dewey banter: the seasoned but tired explorer passing the torch to his cocky young successor.