McMystery at McDuck McManor!

(It's a normal day at McDuck Manor. Mrs. Beakley and Webby carry luggage bags to the front door and set them down. A crossbow falls out of Webby's bag.)

Beakley:Ugh, Webby. A crossbow?(sighs)

Webby:Sorry, Granny.(She dashes off screen and returns with a longbow and arrows)

Beakley:That's better.

Dewey:What's all this?

Webby:Hey, guys! Every year, I brush up on my survivor skills on a secret island-

Beakley:Ahem!

WebbyI-I mean, a, a, a regular island where young warriors definitely don't combat the forces of nature and each other. (a grenade rolls out of her pack; she kicks it away) Y-you know, it's girl stuff.

Donald:I gotta go! (runs past everyone, down the steps to his car and drives off)

Y/N:WE gotta go! (Carrys couple of bags behind Donald) HEY! YOUR FORGOT YOUR BAGS!

Huey:Why is everyone running off?

Beakley:(sighs) You would figure it out sooner or later. (whispering) Today is Mr McDuck's birthday.

(all three triplets exclaim in surprise)

Y/N:So are you kids gonna come with us?

Huey:Okay people, we are in crisis party planning mode! Louie, you start a guest list. Dewey-

Y/N:Im not a part of it!

Beakley:Absolutely not. Mr McDuck has a strict no birthday party rule. He hates the reminder that he's-

Louie:Literally the oldest person he knows?

(Dewey bursts out in laughter and Huey cracks a smile.)

Huey:But our most epic relative deserves the most epic party ever!

Y/N:But he doesn't want a party, respect your elders wishes... for the first time I will!

Webby:Eh, I don't know. He hasn't had a good one since before his old butler Duckworth died.

Y/N:Yeah I barely remember him but he was a chill guy.

(Everyone turns to the portrait of  dusting a portrait of Scrooge)

Huey:Like this stuffy old guy could beat the party I threw for the Junior Woodchuck Party Planning Committee. It was both work... and play. I'm-

Beakley:Don't say I didn't warn you.

Webby:If I don't come back, tell my story!

Y/N:Mom used tell how amazing partys Duckworth did, and last call for you guys, Donald already left but you can come with me, I'll crash at a friends place, do you wanna come?

Huey:Nah, he's gonna love the party! It's Huey's time to shine!

Y/N:I guess you should experience it first to understand you elders, don't say I didn't told you!

(Y/N Runs off to Amphitheathre)

(Transition to nighttime at McDuck Manor.)

Scrooge:Another year older, another year richer, and the house to myself. Time to celebrate the peace and quiet... (he notices a strange shadow pass by) Ah! A home invasion! Take that, ya bionic bandits!

(He jumps on the figure (Dewey wearing a visor and holding a keytar) and flattens them. Scrooge notices Huey, Louie and three guests in conspicuous disguises stood in the foyer.)

Louie, Huey and guests: SURPRISE!

Dewey: (keytar)Happy b-b-b-birthdaaaay!

(Scrooge growls)