△Before we start△

Some things I wanna get clear:

◢1◣ Y/n's hair is black, and it's long, reaches her lower back and she usually ties it up. Please cope with it cuz writing H/C or H/L quickly on my stupidly slow keyboard doesn't seem pleasant.

◢2◣ By the time they're at Paradis, Yuuji had already consumed 14 fingers of Sukuna. Seems bullshit but just... pretend like Jogo, Mahito, and Hanami did consume a few each, and stood up together against the three OP jujutsu sorcerers...

◢3◣ Y/n's ability can summon her own spiritual pet, which is a wolf-dragon that has the personalities of dogs, meaning it is loyal, funny, adorable like most typical dogs, but with a dragon's body and anything that goes with a dragon in Japanese culture. Here's da pic, for reference:

If ya don't like anything about its appearance, ya can change it

The potential and yet-to-be-discovered other powers of this dragon, and Y/n herself, were too greatly amounted that she could only summon the dragon and play with it, sometimes make it fight.

Her Domain Expansion is called "Dead Calm Painting", which allows her to see through every individual's greatest fear, and relives them in strokes of paint. The intensity of the nightmare will go up as time passes, and eventually, a person would be traumatized and will die a slow, painful death, a curse would go crazy, and will rip itself into pieces as it lost all of its sanity. "Dead Calm Painting" is extreme torture for any being, in some cases, objects as well, with the elements of surprise, fright, and with the dead silence of the whole ground of darkness, killing someone is no longer a problem. This Domain Expansion, however, is still under development.

The radiation of her cursed energy is weak, that's why she usually ends up being surrounded by curses, scared for her life, and waiting for her knights in shining armor, which is Yuuji and their sensei, to come and break her out.

Shy and introverted by nature, yet bold and seems extroverted around her comfort ones, includes Itadori and his gang and their sensei, Satoru Gojo.

I think it's all good now, and I'll add facts by the end of each chapter.

Happy reading! ('• ω •')