▷Chapter 6◁

"Oro?" Y/n confusedly speaks with a voice that could be considered super adorable, due to the harshness of her morning vocal which she didn't want to show, leads to the increasing in pitchness in her tone slightly. (Who got that reference-)

She looks around, recognising that she couldn't scoot to anywhere further due to someone's pair of strong arms wrapping around her waist and about, locking her all to themselves.

This greediness, however, Y/n has never experienced before, but she knows the arms are of Yuuji, so she guesses that it was Sukuna.

A small argument between herself and her brain breaks inside of her head. The topic is whether it was really Sukuna or not, because him being exposed to the world for too long could cause destruction, and maybe a genocide if he's in the mood.

But if it's him, then why is everything so quiet?

There's not even an arson anywhere to be seen, nor the sight of Gojo fighting someone.

It was just a morning.

With cool breezes, a normal sun, tree leaves dancing merrily outside, and birds tweeting...

A beautiful morning.

Makes her want to stretch, but the person who she assumed to be Sukuna wouldn't let her go.

So she sighs, and turns to face him, to see what he wants when he wakes up.

Surprisingly, his eyes are slightly opening, to her curiosity of why he would have done so.

His piercing red orbs are staring straight into her E/C ones, as she feels the calmness in his gaze.

His mood this morning is good then.

The curse then intertwines his fingers together and places them on her lower back, then he pulls her up to him effortlessly.

He closes his eyes, starting to feel the tips of their noses touching, and he stays that way.

Which left Y/n flustered out of her mind. But this kind of morning cuddle is way too different from Gojo, although they do share that same greedy vibe and strong armlocks.

Cuddling with Gojo, she could hide in his chest, and he would chuckle. But she can't do so this way. Like if she's flustered, her embarassment is shown to the whole world to know.

"Sukuna..." She whispers, trying to put her shyness away.

"Hmm..." He hums in a deep, raspy morning voice as a response to her call. (I'll sell Holy Bibles next time...)

"U-umm... I think we should get up now..." She stutters, feeling his embrace gone tighter around her.

"Noooo..." He growls, as he buries his head into her neck.

"B-but..."

"No buts. It's still early."

(Okay so I admit, I'm so weird...)

"Why?"

"Tch. Sleep."

"You're not Toge-senpai..."

"Hmm... We're bold this morning aren't we..." By the time, Sukuna has raised his voice a bit, and looking at Y/n with a half-opened serious eye.

Y/n stares into the eye, noticing unusual gentleness and unknown feelings in his gaze.

"Nah let's go." He grumbles, avoiding eye contact with the girl before him.

He lets go of the ravenette girl, and swings his legs over the edge of the bed.