▷Chapter 14◁

(Warning: CRACK LATER, also might be cringe for some peeps.)

Earlier

But now? In the eye of someone who can see curses and the sort, the room is a mess, a battlefield, however, the normal wouldn't agree, due to them being unable to see whatever's inside.

To Gojo, the room was like a theater that's featuring his favorite film ever, comparable to seeing his students with surprisingly well controlled cursed energy that would sometimes fuel up as a reactor to a powerful hit.

He felt proud.

Currently

"Fushiguro! That one on your left!"

"Huh?" The black-haired male was caught by surprise, as a sudden gush of air hit his skin.

"Never mind, your Demon Dog took it down," Yuuji mumbles and turns to the last one in the room, the most hideous of the curses that they have been fighting.

It was basically a blob of meat, decorated with some eyes here and there, with three arms, and the widest mouth in the center. The curse's appearance made the four jujutsu sorcerers cringe in disgust.

"What the fu-" Y/n was caught by it. Again. Why is it her fate to always be caught by her enemies...

"Y/N-CHAN!!" The three other shouts from below in concern and frustration, that they cannot save her as the curse has its hands wrapped securely around the girl's small body.

"Do-n't... worry... about me." She flashes them a smile before concentrating her energy to perform a perfect blow on the currently vulnerable curse.

"Rainstorm Style: Mizushi Judgement," Y/n mutters the words to activate her attack, which name was told by her wolf dragon just a few seconds ago. (I tried reading the name out loud and got my tongue twisted-).

Then suddenly, droplets of water appear out of nowhere start to fall straight into the curse's eyes with high speed, almost blinding it, making it drop the girl by instinct to roar and cover its eyes.

But alas, being born with about 20 eyes is quite useful, but sometimes, in certain circumstances like this, having 20 eyes is useless.

There was a dragon spirit in the shape of a rainstorm cloud flying around the curse and sometimes attacking it with its sharp claws made out of mere c l o u d. :0

Being wounded severely, and as wise Su-who-na once said, "Curses are meant to linger around their points of origin...", the curse refuses to flee to somewhere else, which then leads to its doom.

The core of this curse was deep inside and to destroy it, the dragon spirit must expand its attacks span.

A whirr of black clouds assembles to form into a blade-like attack, before running the curse through mercilessly, ending its life immediately.

There was a moment of silence for the curse's remainings to evaporate, and for Y/n to feel the pain.

Done with its duty, the dragon spirit then vanishes into thin air.

"Y/n-chan! Are you okay?" The four other rush over to the black-haired girl now wincing in pain then ends up falling on her knees.

"I'm... alright... Just a few broken bones..." She says, gasping for air.

"We'll bring you to the infirmary, hang on-" Megumi says firmly with a seriously worried face.

"No! Don't. I'm not gonna make it... There's internal bleeding as well..."The girl whispers out and collapses to the ground on her back, coughing up some blood.