▶Chapter 5◀

See? I promised ya 😜

Also, if you're "allergic" to Sukuna being a big softy, ✨skip✨ pwease.

▶▷▶▷▶▷▶▷✾◁◀◁◀◁◀◁◀

Last Chapter...

Turns out, it was...

Currently...

Sukuna's eyes widen, as his only fear unfolds before him.

Y/n's bloody, mangled corpse with bits of clothes torn, laying inside a Titan's wide grinning mouth, correcting, in between its teeth.

The scene was too gruesome that Gojo's fears and Yuuji's as well, changed into something similar to the curse's image.

Even Y/n was terrified, as she froze and the colors were drained from her face.

Sukuna was beyond surprised. The King of Curses had never thought he would have a fear, not to mention a single piece of concern for a mere mortal.

But here he is, shedding a few tears at the sight of Y/n being broken to pieces and torn apart by some creature he could handle by a split second.

He knew that it was just an illusion, but he doesn't know why it felt so real. Like it was going to happen, and he cannot escape the grief.

Unconsciously, his eyes dart over to Y/n to check if she was in the same condition or not. Never once in his life time as a curse or a human had he felt this much concern and fear for another being.

He sighs in relief, seeing that the girl is still there, unharmed, but she was scared.

Yuuji tells him that he should comfort her, but he doesn't know how, despite he was the one trying to observe his vessel's comforting for her all these time.

So he stands, like a statue, his arms stay motionless, he could only stare.

But Gojo, being that one careful and concerning mentor for his mentees couldn't help doing something.

He broke free of the retraints that the live paintings had given him, and launches forward his dear student.

Y/n was sitting on the ground, her Domain was about to turn on her, as it was painting the same scenario as Gojo and the other two males' current shared fear, when a warm, safe embrace came launching at her.

Her terrified expression turns into that of surprised, as she blinks and recognizes her white headed teacher hugging her tight.

A stray tear rolls down her cheek. Now she is scared of her own death.

"I know you're scared, you can deactivate you Domain now, you did so good..." Gojo whispers into the crook of her neck, and as weird as it seems, she immediately obliges to the request.

Then all of the scenarios, and the black space, are sucked into a void by the next moment.

Y/n stayed hugged by her teacher, and Sukuna is switching with Yuuji.

Once the Domain is all cleaned up, Y/n slowly limps away in Gojo's embrace.

Then he picks her up (bridal style XD), deactivates the Curtain and walks back to the dorm.

"Sensei... Could this be... her Domain's side effect?" Yuuji asks worriedly, looking at his passed out friend and looks back at the white headed.

"Mm... Her Domain Expansion has improved greatly to grant her this much side effect. I think we should leave her at rest for a while." Gojo answers thoughtfully as they walk through the camping ground, and finally they reach the dorm cabin.