▶Chapter 7◀

Earlier

Five seconds before collision, Eren leaps forward in panic, to catch the two, but he can catch anyone.

His eyes widen.

Currently

Before the brown haired boy's eyes, and as well as the other 8 pairs of eyes atop of the wall, a man looks the same as Yuuji, but he had tatoos on his face, his eyes were red, and his hair slicked back, lands first and caught the girl also.

He then bends his knees, and with one leap, he is now on the wall, safely, uninjured, annoyed Y/n in his arms.

"Oi!" Gojo yells, "You could have just let them land alone by themselves you know a-hole!"

Sukuna was irritated, because whatever Gojo says could always be on his nerve.

"Tch," He clicks his tongue, turning to Y/n.

Eren reels over to their nearest and begins to walk angrily towards them.

"You know I missed her too, not only your sweet-craving bastard of a sorcerer." The curse yells back after a while, making a few veins pop up on Gojo's forehead.

"You'll pay for what you have told me." Gojo mumbles.

The seven cadets behind him are beyond surprised and horrified.

They have never seen anyone could jump that far, not to mention, he has Y/n in his arms too, and kept both their lives without an effort.

"Are you okay?" Sukuna turns to ask Y/n, who's trembling in irritation.

"No!" She snaps, turning away from him, folding her arms, her eyes closed.

Sukuna's orbs of concern are now full of annoyance and some secret feeling.

"Fine then, I'll just push you off this wall again." He threats, but a harsh pat on his shoulder made him jump and caught him off guard.

It was Eren.

He doesn't look happy.

"Eren... Please go back..." Y/n whisper-yells at him, as the look on Sukuna's face speaks danger.

"You have no reason to scold him, and you won't stand a chance fighting him, so please, don't do any further!" The girl says half pleading half demanding the boy to go back to his group, to leave her to deal with this damn curse.

Eren stares at her questionably, but before he could even react, Sukuna has already turned around with a savage look on his face.

"Now come back. Although I really want to kill you over and over again now... but Y/n said it. Go back, I'm giving you a chance. Do it before I change my mind." His low threatening tone, adding up with the dark shade on his face, and the intimidating aura just leaps from 5 to a few thousand real quick, made a shiver runs up Eren's spine.

He wanted to stay and fight with this man who he thought was Y/n's best friend, but his body acts with a brain of its own.

His legs made him turn and carry him away towards the group standing by the canons.

Sukuna then turns back to Y/n.

"Forgive me please..." He pleads awkwardly with a low voice, staring at her back sorrily.

"Give me sweets and I shall do."

Sukuna sulks, for he never carried a bar of candy or chocolate or anything like that around-

'Wait-'

He thinks to himself.

'The brat might have it.'