▶Chapter 13◀

Earlier

"It's good, I guess." Gojo shrugs in amusement as he watches the man galloping off upon the sight of Levi's special squad running around.

'It couldn't be too bad, at least for now.' The white haired male thinks to himself as he smiles at the light blue sky that almost resembled his orbs.

Currently

Gojo chuckles after looking back at Y/n, who's still sleeping soundly.

He then slaps his hand lightly on her face in order to wake her up whithout having her freaking out under any circumstances.

'The skin felt so delicate... So soft...'

Y/n opens her eyes to the scenario of the castle, as well as a mess ahead.

What mess? Nobara and Yuuji went against Levi's order to clean. Megumi, as usual, looking done with everything in this world and ready to die soon.

"Don't you think we should join and help them?" Gojo asks gently, making the girl nod and slowly releases her grip on the male's waist.

She slips her way down the horse and almost fell on her butt, if Megumi didn't notice and came to aid.

He caught her in 4K :)))))

Kidding, he caught her.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm good... Just a bit hungry..." Y/n mumbles while a light blush sweeps on her face upon the answer and this awkward situation.

Megumi chuckles at this and lets her go, a slightest of pink hue appeared on his face.

"Right, let's go clean everything up as that old man demanded, and then we eat."

"But sensei... What are we gonna eat?" Y/n asks with dots for eyes.

"Eh..." Gojo was hesitant to answer this, considering the food choice back in the little dining cabin, the food packages that the Scouts brought and then there were no chefs.

"We're talking about that later. Right now our main focus is wipe this castle out of existence... I mean its dust, not a whole." The white haired male laughs a bit at his own joke.

"Okay sensei... " His students mumble at the same time while groggily walking away.

"And exorcise as many curse as you could, children." Gojo calls.

"Fine sensei..."

"I guess they do hate cleaning as much as I am." The tall male mumbles to himself and then chuckles at the idea before heading off to do the same task as they were about to do.

"I think we'll get our own rooms." Nobara says on their way to inside the castle.

"No. According to my feelings, we're sharing a room with another person." Y/n says, looking at some invisible void.

"Sharing?!" That caught Nobara by surprise. "They had a castle this big and they decided to let us pair up?! Unbelievably-"

Y/n cuts the girl off before she could say anything more by saying, "Safety reasons."

"What safety reasons in that?! We're in the middle of a goddamn forest, Y/n-chan!" Nobara argues.

Yuuji sighs, wanting to save the golden haired girl from karma's hands but, the said girl was so scary.

"You know, they brought us here because of Eren." Y/n states while grabbing a broomstick for herself.

"What?"