▶Chapter 3◀

Warning: If you aren't comfortable with Gojo cuddling u then ✨skip✨

▶▷▶▷▶▷▶▷✾◁◀◁◀◁◀◁◀

Light, beautiful streaks of sun ray made its way into the room through the windows on the walls.

It danced on Y/n's face gently, and her eyes flutter open.

She feels someone's pair of strong arms wrapped securedly around her waist, and someone's steady breathing on her hair.

Her eyes widen and she squirms, trying to face the intruder, yet the arms just hug her tighter.

She put some effort into turning back, and she succeeded, although the arms' grip didn't loosen.

Meeting the familiar black jacket of a certain someone, Y/n sighs, remembering what happened the night before (Christmas >:) reference anyone?)

Her eyes dart towards his face, checking whether he was awakened or not. (Okay so man removes his blindfold when he's asleep.)

Luckily, he's still breathing steadily slow, and his eyelashes haven't moved one bit. Y/n sighs lightly, trying to snake her way out of the man's grip, yet it all was in vain.

As every time she tried being a liquid cat, Gojo would always hug her tighter if that's even possible, and unbeknownst to her, a small smirk would always appear on his lips yet his eyes are closed.

Seeing that her plans in becoming a liquid cat to escape the handsome hooman's grip didn't work, Y/n starts going on with plan B.

In which she planned to reach the man's hair and "pap, pap", hoping to god he would wake up.

A light tint of pink dusts on her cheeks as her hand lands on Gojo's soft, slightly pointy strands (dude I dun even know anymore I-).

Extremely cautious and nervous because of her introverted self, Y/n slowly lifts her hand and softly lands it back on the man's hair.

She watches his reaction with widened eyes, comparable to those of frightened bunnies when they spot a hawk somewhere.

It's not working.

Gojo hadn't moved a muscle, except for his arms' muscles though.

So Y/n starts plan C, which is an emergency plan for these kinds of situation.

She snuggles her head into the man's chest, waiting for him to react.

Of course, Gojo was surprised by this sudden move of hers, as his heart skipped beats, and his breathing went unstable.

His eyes flew open.

He looks down to the girl's jet black locks, as his hand gently travels up her head to pet her.

But.

He should have known.

That his hard-headed student won't give in to pettings that easily, as she gave a hard try to roll out of the bed and lands with a thud.

"Good morning sunshine~" She teases him while sitting cross-legged on the floor with a smirk on her face, which was propped up by her palms.

Gojo looks at her confused for a moment, but once he realized what's happening, he jumps out of bed to chase her down and get her a head pat anyway.

He watches her expression changing from smug-as-heck to ho-shit-im-ded in amusement, but it all went blank as she climbs up the ladder to the top bed and shakes Yuuji awake.

"Yuu-chan Yuu-chan wake up and save me Yuu-chan..." She whisper-yells, seeing that the rest of the cadets are asleep.

The pink haired boy groans as he sits up, meeting his besto friendo's frightened eyes.