Creature of Water

We open up to a beautiful city populated by many people, called the Station Square

We open up to a beautiful city populated by many people, called the Station Square. Everything here is seemingly normal--people mingle down the sidewalks on day strolls. Soon, we see a big helicopter fly low across the sky, followed by a mysterious, glowing light orb that appears to be chasing after it.

We are then introduced to the fastest thing alive, hopping across the walls of buildings. Sonic the Hedgehog stops for a minute to admire the scenery, delivering his first line:

"Aw, yeah! This is happenin'!"

Suddenly, the hedgehog heard the sounds of sirens wailing and tires scraping against the roads. He looks to find many police cars scrambling to a certain part of the city. Sonic jumps down to figure out all the commotion. "What's up with that? Is there an assailant over there?" Sonic questions the scenario as he spindashes in the direction the cars were headed.

We find a group of policemen pointing their weapons toward something. We then see a creature hop down. This creature appears to have glowing, chartreuse green eyes, a visible brain, and looks to be made out of water. 

The policemen quickly but carefully approach it

The policemen quickly but carefully approach it. "You are completely surrounded. Now, SURRENDER!"

The liquid creature jumps down to the floor. "...Never mind! Lock on target. Ready? FIRE!"

The police shoot at the creature. Unexpectedly, it stood still and stiff. It didn't even flinch, not even for a second. The bullets proceeded to fall through the mysterious beast of water, having no effect on it. It glares at the officers and gives them a low-pitched, sinister growl. The cops back away speedily, shaking. "Wh-what is this thing?! Our weapons...useless against it...Retreat, retreeeat!!"

Mercifully, our familiar blue hero hops onto the roof of one of the patrol vehicles.

Sonic rubs his finger under his nose and gives the water creature an intent look. "Heh. You seem to be having some fun!" Sonic hops down from the hood, as the hydro beast quickly stretches its arm toward the blue hedgehog. Before it could reach him, Sonic preformed a homing attack on it, then did it again. He then did a final spindash into it, turning the creature into a seemingly-harmless puddle. Just as Sonic thought he finally got rid of it, the puddle started to move rapidly. Vexed by this, Sonic shouted "C'mon, ya big drip! Where ya goin'?!"

Sonic started going after it, but it was far too late, as the puddle went down the sewer drain to make an escape. Dumbfounded, Sonic looked around at the drain.

 Dumbfounded, Sonic looked around at the drain

Little did the blue blur know...his archenemy, known as Dr. Ivo Robotnik, was standing on the deck of a building right above Sonic. He had apparently witnessed the entire battle.

"I've finally found it...Chaos, a powerful being of deluges and destruction!"