Egg Carrier Escapades

Suddenly, the Egg Carrier starts to shake intensely.

Tails: "Sonic, the Egg Carrier's losing altitude!!"

Sonic: "We've no time to lose! Tails, Amy, get outta here!"

Amy: "What about you?"

Sonic: "I'll go find Eggman...can't afford to let him get away."

Sonic heads off to find Eggman, but notices something up with the Egg Carrier.

Sonic: "Looks like I can't keep going until I change this back to its original shape. There's gotta be a switch somewhere on the bridge..."

Sonic soon searches the bridge and finds the switch. The Egg Carrier changes shape.

System: "𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚍. 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕."

Sonic is then confronted by Chaos-6.

Sonic: "Am I too late? Chaos?! Is this the same one from before? I can hardly recognize him

Sonic: "Am I too late? Chaos?! Is this the same one from before? I can hardly recognize him..."

A purple cat named Big comes over. A frog can be seen inside the crystal clear, wavy waters of Chaos.

"F-Froggy! I've got to save Froggy!"

Sonic: "Is that little frog your friend?"

Big nods slowly and dismally.

Sonic: "Alright! Leave it to me."

They both hear the laugh of Eggman.

"I've collected six Chaos Emeralds!

I've also recovered Chaos's tail that he lost when he was broken up, following his revival!

Only one more Chaos Emerald to go!"

Sonic: "You WON'T have it your own way!"

Eggman: "You're no match for Chaos--even if he's not the most powerful version of himself just yet! Go, Chaos! Destroy this hedgehog once and for all!!"

After the Battle.

"WHAT?! No way, this is impossible...I can't believe this!!" Dr. Eggman indignantly reacts.

Knuckles runs to the scene. "Sonic!"

Sonic: "Yo, Knux! You're a bit late...because I took care of everything."

Eggman: "So long, Sonic the Hedgehog!"

"Eggman! Hold it!!"

Sonic runs toward Eggman in an attempt to stop him, and tries to jump on the Eggmobile but falls off.