I'm Sorry

Hey blitz (:

I know it's been well over a year since I posted an update here—but I'm coming clean to say that I do not have any drive to continue Coffee Shop. All my motivation went out the door when I realized I really didn't have a plot and things were going nowhere.

I might revisit this one day and start from scratch, because I still love the general idea of it. However, I will not force myself to put out subpar writing. I'm not gonna do that to you guys.

In other news, I've had some draft ideas sitting for my period of absence as well. I have an itch to write again, and I'd love to start on something new. During my time away, I realized I'm not too into the whole reader x bts thing as much as I was. However! Almost all my draft ideas include the x reader bit :"). So I will probably substitute one of the boys instead, but here's some ideas. Pls don't take them, I'm begging you. Don't take the free from my creative freedom ):

———

1) Namjoon x Reader (possibly MiniMoni/NamSeok...NamMinSeok...spicy) NSFW

Seoul was notorious for hosting gang-related affairs. The city wasn't necessarily dangerous, but it wasn't recommended to travel alone at night. Or at all. Avoid the night. It's been five years since Namjoon rose above his father and took over TKC, shortened for The Kim Clan. Names weren't all that original in the underworld, but families wanted to make it clear who was who. After one stressful night of paperwork, he closest associate convinced him to visit one of the clubs he so happened to own. To be honest, he hasn't stepped in any of the clubs since taking over. Didn't appeal to him. However it happened, he found himself tucked away in a private room as he waited for his server(s) to join him. It was impulsive, but it got him away from the rowdy table that he had to share with a bunch of drunks. Checking the time on his phone, he hears the door open and the soft clicking of heels.

"I'm sorry for dragging you back here, just pour me something strong and take a nap or whatever." He sighed, not looking up from his phone as he mentally scheduled his day for tomorrow. After a few moments of the server(s) not saying anything, he looks up with a frustrated huff. That's when he sees someone (two people) who made him falter before speaking up again. "Can you not listen?" He bit out.

They only smirked before stepping forward with their hands behind their back, leaning in a bit. "I think it's you who needs to listen, hm?" They mused, slowly looking the man up and down. "I (we) can see it in your shoulders babe, just let go. I'll (we'll) take over for a bit. Will you be good for me(us)?"

Or

When the mob boss wants to be told to beg.

———

2) Ot7 x Reader (possibly just Ot7)

When the news first came out, it was total chaos. What ruler in their right mind would merge with 6 (5) other kingdoms and rule together?! The seven (six) newly crowned kings, that's who. They've been friends since they were children, never separating. Their parents rejoiced at the promising partnership between all kingdoms, happy their sons got along so well. As time went on, the soon realized why. Although reluctant, they allowed the princes to merge into one kingdom. The townspeople weren't too keen on the idea for a while. It wasn't until they saw the princes commitment to each other, both romantically at diplomatically, did they yield and celebrate. In a world of soulmates, you found out who yours was by the barcode that appeared behind one of your ears. While royalty covers theirs for obvious reasons, everyone put together that they were fated together in one way or another. While multiple pairings was completely normal, it was scarce in the royalty department. So imagine the townspeople's shock when the kings set out a mandatory barcode hunt through all 7 (6) kingdoms after 3 years of smooth ruling.

Or

Where seven (six) rulers collect men and women to find their matching barcode.

———

3) Sope x Reader (possibly Vmin x another member / NamSeok x another member)

Soulmates where expected. If you couldn't find yours, or worse, didn't have a mark to indicate even having one—you were doomed to an unlucky life. This is the story where two women who were childhood friends decided to buy homes next to each other. They had children the same year and everything. Imagine their delight when their kids' marks came in looking identical. They were raised to believe they were soulmates, but things were never clicking. They grew to hate one another, claiming the other was an imposter sent to ruin their lives. It wasn't until they landed a job in the same building where they met him. Their soulmate—both of theirs. Things weren't pretty from there on out.

Or

Where Min Yoongi despises his next-door-neighbor for having the same soul mark.

———

4) ABO yoonminseok

-Alpha Yoongi
-Beta Jimin
-Omega Hoseok

Where three boys are fated together all because Mother Nature fell asleep while making them.

(this is very rough, as you can see LMAO)

———

I'd love to hear what you guys think! I'll make a poll on my Instagram if there's interest for me to start a new book (:

I truly do appreciate all your patience and sticking with me for so long. Again, I'm deeply sorry for basically throwing Coffee Shop away. I genuinely hope I can revisit it one day and make all of you proud. It just hurt reading comments knowing I wouldn't be able to give the answers you wanted.

Per usual, this was not proofread—so I apologize for the sure time be mistakes. :P

I also made an ao3 account...finally. It's the same user (:

With love,
-Beri