09

| Second |

"Anyways, I'm gonna go make my lunch now." You hummed, still keeping up the act of ignoring Jimin.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at you like you were evil as tears started to swell in Jimin's eyes. You, of course, couldn't see that because you were already walking away with a small smile that the older boys saw—knowing that this cold shoulder thing was just an act.

Not even two seconds later a stampede of footsteps followed after you, causing the smile to widen at their dorkish behavior.

Hands grabbed the bags you were carrying as someone latched onto you with a back hug.

"(Y/n)~" Jimin whined, burying his face into the crook of your neck. The action caused you to still in your movements, quite startled by the sudden action. "I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"I-uh..."

"Aw she's so cute when she's flustered." My eyes snapped over to Hoseok, who just gave you a cheeky grin.

"Chim, let go of her before she has a heat stroke. Her face is pretty red." Yoongi decide to join in, gently pulling on the back of Jimin's shirt in an attempt to 'detach' him from you.

"Only when she says she forgives me." Jimin huffs, his arms tightening around your waist. If you weren't smaller then him, his legs would have tried to wrap around your body as well.

"Okay." You squeaked. "I forgive you Jimin-ah, please let go."

Jimin let out an amused giggle, pecking you on your cheek before letting go of your small frame. With all the skin-ship that's happened so far, you can't help but to wonder if it's going to be more intense in the future.

"Just wait until you properly meet taetae," Namjoon spoke up. "If you're wondering about us being clingy, we are, but when the baby comes around...just be prepared."

"Hyung I'm not that clingy!" Taehyung complained, waving his arms around to dramatic effect. A bag almost hitting you in the face.

"Yah! Tae, you almost hit her sweet sweet face." Seokjin quickly swooped in to 'shield' you from your accidental attacker.

You stepped away as the two started to bicker back and forth, bumping into someone in the process. You turned around to find Yoongi looking down at you with a soft gummy smile.

"Wanna go make your lunch now, aein?" He spoke softly, trying to to gain attention of the others. You have him a soft nod before grabbing his hand and leading him across the street, knowing the others would follow anyway.

Once you got back inside of your apartment complex, you beelined for the stairs. Usually you'd take the small elevator, but you didn't think eight people would fit comfortably.

When you got to the third floor, you muttered a quick apology for the short climb, before making your way to your 318 apartment door.

The first thing you did when you got inside was to slip off your shoes and put on your panda slippers, a content sigh leaving your lips as you felt the soft fuzz. The next thing you did was grab the bags from Taehyung and Jungkook, taking the semi-heavy things into the kitchen and put everything away.

The boys just kind of stood there, have in your apartment and half still in the half, being their ever-so-awkward selves.

"You guys can come on in." You called over your shoulder, noticing that there weren't any more footsteps coming after you. "I didn't get enough to make lunch for everyone, so we can just order takeout." You hummed, giving them a small smile as you opened a bottle of pink lemonade. "Anyone want anything to drink?"

The boys came in and slid off their shoes while answering the question. Most settled for water, but Jungkook and Taehyung wanted some strawberry milk and Hoseok wanted the other pink lemonade.

You told them to make themselves comfortable in you small living room while you prepared the drink. You pulled out two glasses and filled them up with milk before mixing in some of the pink syrup, then grabbed the other lemonade and four bottles of water. Thankfully, you usually stocked up on your cases of water so it wasn't a problem.

You brought in the milk first, then went and grabbed all of the bottles at once with your arms. You could have picked them up an easier way, but you settled for the hug method.

When you got back to the living room, the two youngest had pink mustaches and the others were laughing at them. Taehyung seemed to enjoy the attention whilst Jungkook simply shoes away.

You let out a giggle, letting the others know that you were back. Yoongi got up from his stop on the floor to help you out with all the bottles, which you appreciated. Once everyone had their drinks, you made your self comfortable on the floor in front of the boys.

Namjoon went to give you his stop on the chair, but you shook your head telling him that it was fine. You gave Jin your phone to order from your usual takeout place, the boys haven eaten there as well, so Jin knew what they wanted. He just had to get your order before going into another room to make the call.

"If it's not too much to ask," you started after taking a sip from your lemonade. "I would like you to break down this 'little' topic you told me to research." You spoke lightly. "If you don't want to, that's fine, I'd just rather hear it from my soulmates then accidentally getting the wrong information online."

"Well..."

| unedited |
| we reached
1k reads ?!? |