04

After one of the other men pried the sobbing boy off of her, (y/n) stiffly led the group to her office in the back. Without saying a word she opened the door and went straight to her chair, sitting down limply as she just blinked up at the men walking in.

The crying boy was placed in one of the two chairs she had bought for company, and another who also had tears in his eyes sat in the other one. No one said a word even after the last one walked in and shut the door. Everyone, quite literally, resembled fish with their closing and opening mouths as they struggled to find words to say.

(Y/n) suddenly felt a burst of emotion when her arm started to tingle again, this caused her to snap out of her thoughts to look down at the hand that was now placed in hers. Another flower now shining with life on her wrist.

"I'm Jung Hoseok," the man introduced softly, his teary eyes meeting hers with a smile. "This one sitting next to me is Kim Taehyung, and I apologize on his behalf for the sudden contact. His part of the bond is touch, so please understand it was out of instinct." Hoseok explained. "Mine is emotion, and with Tae being the way he is right now...I can't help but to be a bit teary-eyed as well." He chuckled, causing a warm feeling in her chest. This made the man beam once he felt it as well, and (y/n) could swear she had just landed on the sun.

"I'm Kim Namjoon." A voice from behind the two sitting suddenly spoke out, holding out a hand for his final soulmate to hopefully hold. With slight hesitance, (y/n) removed her hand from Hoseok's and placed it in Namjoon's for a gentle handshake.

More of the tingling sensation returned on her arm, another flower being added to the golden collection.

"Kang (Y/n)." She spoke softly, a blush forming on her cheeks as she continued to hold the man's hand—strangely not wanting to let go.

The men's cheeks flared as they heard the name, it bringing butterflies to their stomachs and warmth to their hearts.

"Kim Seokjin." A broad-shouldered man spoke next, holding his hand out. (Y/n) got the message and let go of Namjoon's hand, now placing it in Seokjin's.

This continued on throughout the rest of the boys, each time a tingly sensation bloomed on her arm and the flowers turned gold.

"So, hello..." (y/n) started, placing her hands in her lap. "Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook." She spoke as a shy smile appeared on her face, her cheeks flared once more. "It's nice to meet you...my soulmates."

| unedited |