07

| second |

Hoseok and Taehyung eventually came back over, the older looking slightly warn own whereas the younger had droopy eyes.

Namjoon has decided call it a day at that, mumbling something about a nap time. They had offered to walk you home but you insisted that to the bus stop was fine enough.

Before they left you to your own devices, Namjoon said his goodbye while plant a soft kiss on your cheek. That caused the younger boys to giggle and you to flare red. Following his idea, the other boys came up to you with puckered lips and gave both of your cheeks love. Taehyung gave you the sloppiest kiss with the biggest 'mwah' he could muster in his tired state before snuggling his face into Jungkook's neck, the youngest giving him a piggyback ride.

You're honestly surprise your face isn't melting off with how hot you felt.

When you got home, your shoes came off instantly before your pants following soon after. Before you knew it, you were on the couch and had a bowl of vanilla ice cream in your hands, watching some Disney movie that happened to be playing.

It was a routine you had fallen into. At first it made you feel bad, but now you don't care. Sometimes, lien today, you'd throw in some strawberries and drizzle chocolate on top. That sent your tastebuds to happy town while you enjoyed the cool feeling it left in your mouth.

Are you eating ice cream?

You choked on the spoonful you just shoveled into your mouth, already have forgotten that a certain someone can just invade your head.

Yes, how'd you know?

Jin-hyung. He was kinda upset because he was in the mood for something savory when a whole bunch of sweet invaded his mouth.

Aw, tell him I'm sorry. You frowned.

No, don't be! He became ecstatic when he realized that it was probably you.

A smile graced your features as he said this.

Tell him I'm sorry that his first taste of me is unhealthy haha.

Taste of you hmm?

Oh my god.
Not like that-

It's fine, you're so innocent it's cute.

I already hate you.

No you don't
Anyways, the brats are whining because I'm the only one that gets to talk to you, kind thinking of your phone number for me lovely?

Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

You smirked to yourself before going back to shocking the cold goodness into your mouth. Suddenly, you felt another type of presence in your head. It wasn't like when Namjoon would talk to you, or was something different.

Jimin just told me you're watching the Lion King, how cute.

Wait, is he in my head right now? You questioned, things actually clicking together in your head.

Yup, he's also confused on why you're suddenly looking up at the ceiling.

Tell him to get out!