19

| first |

Both Yoongi's and Namjoon's hand darted out to grab the syrup bottle. Namjoon's landing on top of Yoongi's due to the latter being closer to the bottle. With a dramatic sigh, Namjoon let go and went back to grumpily munching on his cereal while Yoongi passed me the syrup.

"Thank you~" I hummed before all but drenching the hotcakes in front of me with the sticky substance. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Namjoon still pouting, so after cutting a bite of pancake I held the fork out over to the tallest male. He looked at me with wide eyes, that caused me only to push the fork closer to his face.

Namjoon gasped softly before inhaling the food off my fork, I stared at him in slight worry. "Please don't choke." I told him, causing Yoongi to laugh and Namjoon to give me a soft smile while he carefully chewed and swallowed the food.

"Thank you (y/n)-ah~" Namjoon hummed happily before returning to his cereal. My heart warmed at his happy smile, and Yoongi was now grinning too. The breakfast continued with me eating a couple bites of pancake before feeding another forkful to Namjoon.

"Ugh, I'm so full..." Namjoon groaned. He ended up eating half of my pancakes as well as his full bowl of cereal.

"Jin or Jungkookie could probably eat triple what you did, so stop complaining you weakling." Yoongi pointed out as he held the door open for me. I gave him a quiet thank you and walked cautiously into the new room. It was their in-home studio.

Before I could say anything else a thump echoed off the walls and a cry of pain followed. Turning around I saw Yoongi with a smug grin on his face as he sauntered over to one half of the room. A minute later Namjoon entered with a slightly red forehead, it was clear the eldest had shut the door before he could enter.

The room itself was quiet large. It was seemingly split down the middle, each half had a different setup accompanied by expensive looking equipment and monitors. The side Yoongi went to looked mostly minimalist with shades of dark colors, a few knickknacks here and there on shelves. The other side was a bit more filled. There were shelves upon shelves of KAWS figures with some Ryan merchandise thrown into the mix. The couch that connected both sides at the back of room had a few Ryan plushies on the left and a single Kumamon plush on the right.

"Jin-hyung said we couldn't have two studios, so we took the closet out of the master bedroom...we have to share the space." Namjoon tutted as he walked past me to plop his butt down on the couch. "And because we have to share, we take turns on who works in here at the time unless we agree on just using headphones."

"But I'm showing you the current track I'm working on, and it's my day, so no headphones!" Yoongi intervened, swirling around in his chair and motioning me to come over to his desk. "Joon, be a gentleman grab our lady your chair."

"Do I look like—"

"It's ok Joonbug, I can get it." I chuckled, crossing to the other side of the room to grab the remaining swivel chair. "I can use this, right?" I questioned with a small smile while rolling the piece of furniture next to Yoongi.

Namjoon just stared to me with wide eyes before nodding quickly.

"Thank you~" I singsonged while sitting down and staring at the screen, quickly taking note of the time. "I can hang out for a few hours and then I really should head home and mentally prepare for work."

"Joongbug?" Yoongi questioned, ignoring the fact I was trying to time maintenance. I could only blush while giving a shy nod.

"I'm trying out nicknames..." I mumbled, glancing over the paper boy's shoulder to see a warm dimples smiled pointed at me. "Do you not like it?"

"I love it—"

Namjoon started but was cut off by Yoongi. "No I like it, it's adorable really." The oldest mumbled with a dramatic sigh. "I'm just being petty over the fact he got a nickname first." He explained with an arm cross. "Do you have anything in mind for me?"

I just stared at him with wide eyes, kind of flabbergasted. What happened to the gentle Yoongi? He's so straightforward now—

"Ouch! Namjoon why did you hit me?" Yoongi exclaimed, snapping he out of the daze I didn't even know I was in.

"Don't mind him, (y/n). He get's like this in the studio." Namjoon explained. "Well, he's usually like this but way toned down...but he's SUGA when he's in this room so..."

"Sugar?" I questioned with a raised brow.

"Suga, no 'r'." Yoongi softly corrected me, giving my knee a pat. "That's like the pen or stage name I use while producing...and Namjoon here goes by RM."

I nodded, understanding immediately but still process the names themselves. When everything was settled in my head I could help but to laugh a bit when I said: "So he took your R and added an M?"

It was lame, really, supper lame. So lame in fact that it took the two males to process what I meant by the stupid statement. They only looked at me with unamused faces for a few moments of deadly silence before chuckling themselves.

"I'm surprised Jin-hyung hasn't thought of that before." Yoongi snickered while Namjoon nodded in agreement. "You really are our soulmate, huh?" He continued in a sarcastic tone, but the gummy smile he was sporting told me he wasn't unhappy with it like his voice was telling me.

"Bubblegum." I blurted out.

"Huh?" Namjoon questioned as his laughing ceased. "Do you want some?"

"No." I laughed, turning my attention to Yoongi once again. "The nickname he had to have."

"Oh." Both boys voiced out.

"Aein if you felt pressured to give me on the spot I will happily wait—"

"Nope, you're bubblegum. Or gummy." I shrugged before fully turning to look at the screen to hopefully end the discussion. "So whatcha working on?"

| unedited |

| this isn't a strong
comeback and I'm
sorry,,,,but wussup
hoes...i mean blitz |

| thank you for sticking
around and supporting me.
It really means the world))':
So many of you left nice
comments & I wish I could hug
you through the screen.

a lot happened while
I was gone, shocker.

In short: I need to
buy a new car,
I got a lip piercing,
I work full time,
My puppy is a brat,
My brow lady isn't
returning my texts
so I look like Chewbacca,
and many other things

Hope everyone's been
well! And holy hell the
reads are over 80k?!
Y'all are crazy ily :') |