08

| Second |

Today was Sunday, meaning that you had the day off. On your days off you liked to sleep in, sometimes going past one in the afternoon. Today you woke up around twelve.

After stretching yourself awake, you rolled out of bed and slid on your fuzzy panda slippers. After taking a few steps you decided that you were going to straight up bum it today. Meaning, after you do your morning routine of showering and all that jazz, you were going to order takeout for lunch and probably enough of it to carry on to dinner.

With your hair brushed through once, you made your way to the lobby/common room of your apartment building. Your outfit of choice was some black slides (you didn't really want to risk dirtying the panda slippers), dark grey sweatpants, and a white tank top tucked in. In your pockets were your apartment keys, duh, and your debit card.

You nodded at the people you passed in the halls, giving them a friendly smile before you exited the building. Your plan was to go across the street to get money out of the ATM there in order to pay for the takeout, but now you're thinking of just buying from the small shop.

When you were crossing the street you felt a pressure entering the back of your head, but shook it off thinking you just needed food in order to act normal. When you got to the shop you glanced up at the worn sign, smiling a bit seeing the 'open since 1980' sign. It was a family shop that was able to stay running for so long, you felt proud for them.

Once inside you beelined to the back, quickly getting to the machine and getting enough money out. A plan was made over the course of the few strides you took: buy from the store today, get takeout tomorrow.

After securing the money in one of your pockets, you made your way back to the front to get a small basket. Once the basket was in your hands, you started making your way down the isles. Picking up random things here and there, most of it being tossed into your basket that was mostly unhealthy food.

In the end you ended up with a week's worth of small snacks and a couple of noodles to heat up. Before you could pay you grabbed a couple bottles of pink lemonade, as well as a bottle of strawberry syrup.

For some reason, on top of your pink lemonade craving, a strawberry milk one settled in. Usually you'd buy boxes of it but with the amount of items you're going to be purchasing, you settled for stirring in some syrup.

On your way out, with a bag in each hand, you bumped into a firm chest.

"Oh crap, I'm so sorry I should've looked before exiting." You rushed to apologized, giving a deep bow to show how sorry you truly were. This stranger could have been having a bad day, and here you are making it worse.

"I'll forgive you for accidentally bumping into me." A familiar deep voice accepted my apology before continuing. "But I don't know if we'll forgive you for ignoring us after last night."

With a raised eyebrow I got out of my bowing stance to look up at the stranger. Wait, scratch that, to look up at Namjoon.

"I-I wasn't ignoring you..?" You stated in a questioning tone, the grip on your bags becoming noticeably tighter.

You had already upset your soulmates, and you don't even know what you did to do so!

"Sweets, we've been trying to get ahold of you since last night." Seokjin spoke next, giving me a concerned look.

"At first we shook it off, thinking you were just sleeping...but then you didn't reply all morning!" Taehyung huffed, crossing his arms. "Made taetae think he did bad."

"How come you haven't been answering our calls or texts?" Hoseok questioned with a small frown.

"Wait," you paused, letting this new information sink in before bursting out in a fit of giggles as relief washed over you.

"Why's it funny noona?" Jungkook whined, giving you a dramatic look of betrayal.

Yoongi and Jimin, however, couldn't find it in their hearts to stay mad at you after hearing your precious giggles.

"I shut my phone off at night and often forget to turn it on until I need to check the time." You assured them, wiping away fake tears.

Their angry looks were replaced with raised eyebrows and an embarrassed blush due to them jumping to confusion.

"How did you find me anyway?" You questioned after a few moments. Everyone looked over at a sheepish looking Jimin. This caused you to give him a knowing look, a fake frown now on your lips.

"Sorry! We were just worried." He defended quickly before speeding up to you and grabbing your hands. "Please forgive me, I didn't see anything you wouldn't want me to yet." He pleaded with puppy-dog eyes.

You continued your act, looking away go hide the smile that wanted to jump on your lips.

| unedited |
| 300 views?
big oof <3 |