02

"Welcome to Assa Café!"

The Café had been up and running for two weeks without hitch. Now entering their third week after the grand opening, the medium sized building was once again gaining popularity and had the staff buzzing. Before too long (y/n) would have to hire a few more to fill out the shifts, but for now everything was fine.

Besides the new amount of paperwork she had to fill out, her job only changed a little. She still did the basics but only here and there if her employees needed a helping hand. She mostly made drinks, due to her being the most experienced, but she still found time to mingle with the customers.

"Namjoon-ah~" Hoseok sung out, slinging an arm around the taller male's waist as they met in one of the many hallways of BigHit. "Jimin was talking about a new Café that he passed by the other day, I was thinking we could all go out for breakfast soon?" Her proposed.

"Sounds good with me Hobi." The younger of the two nodded. "Yoongi and I don't have to be in tomorrow," he paused for a moment to think: "and it'd be the weekend so Jin would be free."

"We can go tomorrow morning!" Hoseok beamed. "I'm sure Tae and Kook can free their busy schedules, and Chim and I will just head to the building after." He hummed happily, snuggling closer into his soulmates side as they walked down the hallway.

Namjoon smiled at the continuous side hug, loving how clingy his lovers could get from time to time. "We'll inform the gang when Yoongi and Jimin get home later." The taller spoke softly, having the other nod his head in agreement.

(Y/n) sighed softly as she locked her apartment door, being greeted with familiar silence.

"Maybe I should get a cat.." she mused as she went through the motions of getting home. She had slipped off her shoes, hung up her coat, bag, and keys.

She then made her way into the small kitchen, checking something in the freezer before turning on the oven and speed-walking away. The oven should be preheated for the pizza rolls by the time she finishes her shower, it takes forever to heat up anyways.

(Y/n) wasn't much of a cook, but she was a pretty decent baker from all the times she had to help out with the food department of the café. So she can make herself a mean breakfast, but a sad, sad dinner.

After the shower and having cooked the pizza rolls, she made her way with a plate into the living room. She then turned on the tv and watched whatever drama popped up on screen. She knows she should go to bed soon due to having to open tomorrow, but the pizza rolls will tire her out.

In the end she fell asleep on the couch with an empty plate on the coffee table.

| unedited |