19.Something new

Ridhi's pov-

It has been almost 30 minutes and Aadhya still didn't come out of her room. So I again went and banged the door. I heard the lock open so, I opened the door and went in.

There she was, sitting on her bed and thinking something seriously. I went and sat on a bean bag near the bed. After sometime. I asked her "Do you want to tell something?" she nodded her head and I was silent, telling her that I was ready to listen.

She started "When I was in kitchen with Adithya he taunted me because I saw a lizard and screamed. I was so angry on him that I wanted to break his face so, I took big steps towards him that is when I stepped on water and...."
"And?" I asked her.
"And fell down." she told. Is she kidding me. "You were this angry just because you fell?" I asked her with shock.
"No wait. Let me complete." I nodded my head and stared at her.

"I was taken aback. For support I grabbed the nearest thing that was his collar and he fell on me."
Ummm....Ok. I really don't know what to say. "Why are you quite? Tell something." she spoke. "What happened then?" I asked her again.

"I was shocked when he fell on me so, I tried to push him but then I realised my hair got struck to his shirt button. I felt like my heart would pop out any second. I was never that scared for my entire life. That felt something unusual that I can't explain. I tried to untangle my hair but, I couldn't. So he untangled it and without wasting for a second I ran out." she completed and I didn't even knew how to react.

"So, are you angry on him?" I asked her.
"No. How can I be? I was the one who pulled him on me. I don't even know how to face him." she told and covered her face with a pillow.

Aarush's pov-

Thank god!! Finally everything is cleared between me and Ridhi. I thought she would ignore me and shout at me for doing so, but she again proved me wrong. She is different from other girls.

After we both spoke I wanted to ask her out. I couldn't wait any longer but then Aadhya stormed out of the kitchen and went to her apartment. What is wrong with her? I saw Aadi and even he looked tensed, but why? Did they fight again? Ridhi went after Aadhya to check on her.

When she went out I asked him "What happened in the kitchen Aadi? Why did Aadhya leave in such a hurry?"
"I...I think I like Aadhya?"
What? Did I hear it right or am I dreaming?
"Wow!! What the hell."
Both of us like the cousins. I can't believe it.

Aadi got up and left and came back after 15 minutes. He sat on the couch and was in his own world. I broke his thoughts and asked him "Are you going to tell me what happened or just keep repeating that you like Aadhya?" He glared at me.

"Ohh, come on!! Talk it out boy."
"First of all am not a boy. I am a man and secondly you have to swear not to talk about this in front of any one." I nodded my head.

For the next few minutes he talked about what happened and I was speechless.
"Wow bro, I never knew you were this forward and romantic."

"Wait...Romantic? She was the one who pulled me unintentionally."
"Oh yeah. You never had feelings for her right." I said in sarcastic tone. Aadi just rolled his eyes.

After few minutes of silence I called Aadi and he turned towards me.
"I am planning on asking Ridhi out."
Hearing this his eyes went wide. "Are you serious?" he asked me.
"Yes I am. I really like her and want to spend some time with her." I replied.
"When are you going to ask her?"
"Umm......tomorrow."
"Whoa! I just hope she don't run away like she did the last time." he laughed at me and this time I rolled my eyes at him.

Note:

Hello guys
Please vote and comment your thoughts.
And do follow us.
❤❤