93.Engagment night

Aadhya's pov -

"Ok omg the earrings look damn heavy." I said and my mom placed them on my hand. "But it will look so amazing. Now first get up take a shower and wear your sari." Mom said and I did as she asked me too. One relaxing shower later I stepped out and started drapping the sari. With Ridhi's help the job was done. I sat on the chair in front of the mirror and Ridhi started doing my make up. "Please do a light makeup." I asked Ridhi and she nodded her head to a yes in reply.

My mom put a stone choker and matching earrings while I put on stone bangles on my wrists. All the jewellery I was wearing was of white stone as it looks elegant as well as amazing on the sari I picked. Soon my makeup was done and the only thing left was my hair. I was going to do my hair cause I love my hair and don't want anyone to ruin them. You know us girls and our love for our hair.

Anyway I thought of straightening my hair and partitioning it in the middle where I will put my white stone mangtika. In 15 minutes my hair was done and I walked out in the hall where my parents and Ridhi were sitting for my great reveal. "You look so damn pretty." Ridhi says hugging me. "Thanx." I said hugging her back. My mom hugged me next and kissed my cheek. "Ok give me 5 minutes to just finish my makeup. Just last touches are left." Ridhi says and runs into her room.

Me and Aadi were getting engaged in a temple and it was just us. We had to be in the temple by 5:30 which means we had to leave soon as it was far away. Soon Ridhi me mom dad and Aarnav anna got into the car and started driving. Bored me and Ridhi started clicking pictures. That's when Sakshi called me. "Dude where are you guys? It's nearly 5:30. The priest says we have to begin the rituals." Sakshi says. "Hey yeah no we are almost there. Just 5 minutes." I replied and hung up.

About exactly 5 minutes we reached the temple. To reach the actual temple we had to climb about 100 stairs. "I will get all sweaty even before I reach the top. Good thing it's evening and a bit cold. A 100 stairs exercise later all of us reached the top where I instantly found Nalini aunty and Manohar uncle along with Aarush's parents greeting us. Walking inside I found everything decorated and pretty and finally I saw the guy I was dying to meet since morning. Aadi my future husband. Wow that sounds a bit weird. He looked incredibly handsome in that suit of his. He was wearing a black and white tux with a pastel pink tie that matched my sari.

Adithya's pov -

I was waiting to see how Aadhya looked in that sari ever since she bought it and honestly she looked more breathtaking than I imagined she would. She stood beside me and gave me a big smile which I returned. Soon the priest started the rituals and finally the time came where we had to exchange our rings.

While I slide the ring on Aadhya's hand my mind started to plan our future. I felt very lucky to have her. I am lucky indeed. Once done with the engagement we walked near the stairs while deciding where to have dinner. "Ugh I can't climb down these stairs. Please someone carry me." Aadhya says while pouting. "Fine I will carry you." I said and without waiting for her reply I carried her bridal style. She yelped and instantly put her hands around my neck. All the elders laughed while the kids stared hooting.

"Wait I need to click this picture." Aadhya's mom says and startes taking pictures while the photographer did the same. Once we reached down all the elders got in the car we came as it was a seven seater car. We kids sat in the car Aadhya came in and as usual she sat on my lap and rested her head on my chest. All of us were having a very lively conversation and suddenly Sakshi noticed that Aadhya was not talking. "Aadhya why are you so silent?" Ridhi asked when I replied "She fell asleep." Her hands were on my hand while my hands were around her waist making sure she won't fall. "Aww so cute." Sakshi says while Ridhi clicked pictures of Aadhya on me.

I woke Aadhya up once we reached the restaurant and this night ended with all of us laughing.

Note :

Hey guy
We are very sorry for this long gap but I hope you guys understand that we are busy with exams and internals and basically college shit. I found some free time today and was able to finished this chapter. We will try our best to update chapters if we find time. Thank you so much for your patience and love .
❤❤