114.Limits.......?

Aditya's pov:

"Can we please change now?" Aadhya asks my mom and her mom. "Yeah sure. Do you need my help?" Mom asked. "No aunty Aadi will help me out." Aadha replies with a smile. "Call me mom. You are my daughter-in-law now. I don't like you calling me aunty. " My mom says with a pout. "Sorry mummy. " Aadhya says . Mom smiles at us and ask us to go to change.

I am very happy today. Aadhya is finally mine and Aarush is going to ask Ridhi to marry him. It's the best day indeed. Aadhya opened our room's door and I locked it behind me. "Aadi did something happen? Did I do something wrong?" Aadhya asked.

"No. Why did you think something happeed?" I replied.

"You are so quite since morning so I thought something was up." Aadhya said and intertwined her fingers with mine. "I am still getting used to the fact that you are my wife. And the other reason is, I am a little disappointed when mom informed about the wedding night." I said and Aadhya laughed. "I agree with you on that." She said. Only if she knew what she was doing to me right now. Now that we are married I can no longer control myself. I want to make her completely mine. Claim her. "Aadhya do you have any idea what you do to me?" I ask her and she nodded her head to a no.

I slowly took steps towards her while she moved back untile she hit the wall. I put my hands on either side of her head on the wall. "Well then let me tell you. You are making me loose my control. All I want to do is take you right now. Seeing you as my bride is making me hard. And I don't think I can wait for two days." I said near her ear. "Maybe I don't want to wait for two days either. You have no idea how difficult it is to keep my hands off you Aadi. I want to feel your touch. To feel your lips on me. And to feel you in me." Aadhya confessed whispering the last part.

I smirkes listening to her. "Mrs. Yaduvanshi are you saying you are turned on right now?" I asked "Not more than you Mr. Yaduvanshi." She replied. With out thinking twice I kissed her. She parted her lips giving me the permission to explore her sweet mouth. While I was busy touching as much bare skin as I can she slipped her hands under my shirt. "We need to change. This is not comfortable." Aadhya says. I noded my head and lifted her up so she straddle me. I directly walked into the closest and set her down on the dressing table." I'll first change and then help you." I said to which she nodded her head. I took out a shirt and pant first and later stripped off my shirt. I was looking Aadhya the entire time. She was chewing on her lower lip. Once I changed I grabbed Aadhya's clothes from the cupboard and placed it beside her. Aadhya took off her earrings and the rest of her jewelry placing it on my hand.

"I love you Aadi, so much." Aadhya says and I smile at her and walk away to set the jewelry.

Aadhya's pov:

I am so turned on right now. Seeing Aadi changing his clothes didn't help me. He has the perfect body. So fucking sexy. He soon returned. "Do you remember where all the pins are?" Aadi asked. "Uh huh. There are just 4 or 5 pins I'll guide you." I say and point to the first pin which is the one holding the pallu in place. Aadi walked in between my legs and stared removing the pin. "Done. Where is the next one?" He asked me looking directly into my eyes. We both were completely turned on. The tension in the air was thick. Aadi was trying so hard to control himself and so was I. "Here." I pointed to my chest. It was the other pin to keep the pallu in its place. "Are you sure you want me to put my hand in there?" Aadi asked. I nodded my head. He slowly and carefully removed it. I could still feel his touch on me. I got down from the dresser cause I had to untie the sari. Cause of no pins the pallu completely fell of me leaving me in my blouse.

Aadi slowly untied the sari. "The next one is here." I said pointing to my navel. The pin was to secure the pleats. He moved extremely close to me and slipped his fingers into my sari shaper to undo the pin all while he maintained eye contact with me. His eyes never left mine. Not once to even look at me. Soon the last of the sari was untied and I was just left in my blouse and my shaper. "Aadi. Touch me." I barely whisper. The next second he kissed me. While his hands traveled on my bare skin. I felt relief feeling his warm hands on me. The kiss was quickly escalating. Aadi carefully took of my blouse without breaking our kiss.

He picked me up again and took to me to the bed this time. I was out of breath. Aadi kissed my jaw and made his way to my neck and shoulder leaving hickyes and making me moan harder each time. He cautiously kissed the top of my cleavage and my heart just skipped a beat. We knew we could not do anything but this. We were about to kiss again when someone knocked to our door pausing us. "Aadi? Aadhya? I know what you guys are doing and I hate to interrupt you guys but everyone is waiting for the both of you. Sorry to disturb but I was asked to call you guys." Ridhi says sounding sorry. "Just give us 5 minutes Ridhi we'll be out." Aadi responded. "Ok. Sorry again Aadi." Ridhi says and walked away. I sighed and Aadi got off from me. He got me my clothes and made me wear them. "Thank you." I say pulling his cheek. "The pleasure is all mine. By the way you are hot. And love the way you react to my touch." Aadi says giving me a smirk.

With that we walked out of our room down stairs where everyone were. I sat next to Ridhi. "How was your make out?" She asked me. "Very hot and sexy. I'm glad you showed up when you did or we would have definitely had sex." I whisper in her ear. "Wow that intense huh?" She asks me. "Yeah now that we are married we can't wait to have each other you know. Ugh! I don't know what will happen tonight." I say resting my head on her shoulder. "Aadhya, your hickey, it's visible." Ridhi says lightly touching it. My body immediately tences. "Come to the garden. I have my concealer in my bag right here." Ridhi says and gets up. I walk with her to the background.

"You are so careless." Ridhi says while she started to cover thr hickey. "You are a life savior." I say when both Aadi and Aarush approach us. "Are you both ok?" Aarush asks us. "Yeah. It's just that dumbass here didn't check herself in the mirror to see if anything was visible." Ridhi replies. "Enough with this. It was an honest mistake." I said trying to defend myself. "Ridhi..... Ummm please even cover this one too." Aadi says pointing out a visible mark.

It's so embarrassing. Heat rushed to my cheek. I must look like a tomato by now. I cleared my throat. "It's ok Aadhya don't be embarrassed. I understand why you left in such a hurry. Ridhi will soon be in your place and you will be covering for her." Aarush said and both me and Ridhi looked at him and cleared our throats. The guys laughed at our reaction. Thankfully the job was done and feeling embarrassed I hid face in Aadi's chest. He chuckled and put his hands around me.

With this we walked back in. The first day as a couple and the officially first time in our room this happened. I can't wait to spend all my moments with these people that I love.

Note:

Hey guys,

Please comment your thoughts on this chapter and tell me what you think.

❤❤