74.Break up

Ridhi's pov-

A week later,

It's only been a week and I already miss Aarush so much. I was in a quite good mood today as I had called him yesterday and to be honest I even missed listening to his voice. Wait! I'm sounding like a cringey girlfriend.
'Okay, stop thinking about him and concentrate on you work.' my brain said.
Yeah yeah, I know.

Meantime Aadhya was normal. Not happy and not sad too. I know she must be missing Aadi a lot and she is not showing it out, but come on. She can't hide herself in front of me. She is not being herself and I needed to do something about this.

"Dr. Ridhi, there is someone who wants to meet you. She is waiting in the waiting room." a nurse said bringing me out of my thoughts. "Okay, I'll be there. Thank you for informing." I said smiling to her and she returned it going back. Who it must be? I thought. Taking my phone, I stood up and made my way towards the waiting room.

I opened the door and walked in and saw a woman sitting on the chair with her back facing me. I guess it is her as there were no one else in the room. "Umm... Excuse me?" I said and she turned. Wait! Her!? Why the hell is she here and why would she want to meet me? "Oh, so you must be Ridhi." she said and walked towards me. "Hey, you must be knowing me. Aarush must have told you about me or didn't he? Anyway, I'm Snehal. Aarush's girlfriend." What!? Girlfriend? "Oh, am sorry. I meant ex-girlfriend." she said forwarding her hand for a shake.

Not to look rude I just shook my hand with her and smiled lightly. She smiled back and I knew it was a fake smile, but I ignored her. Well, she kind off looked beautiful.
'Yeah! That's because she has an awful amount of makeup on her face.' my subconscious said. That's true though.
"Yes, Aarush told me about you." I said trying to sound friendly. Man! She gave me a lot of negative vibes.

"Did he also tell you about all the good times we had when we were together?" she asked sitting on the chair opposite to me crossing her legs. Woah! Look at her attitude. "I am really not free right now, so if you tell me the reason you wanted to meet me I'll get going." I said coldly. "Wait there, why don't you take a seat?" she asked raising her perfect eyebrow. "Look, I'm seriously busy right now. I have a lot of patients to check on. If it's not that important, then we will talk some other time. Bye for now Snehal." I said and was walking out when she stopped me.

"Wait, the patients can wait. I needed to talk to you about Aarush." she said and I turned back. "What is it?" I asked looking straight at her. "Take a seat first." she said. Ugh! She is so damn irritating. I just sat on the chair opposite to her and waited for her to continue. "So, here is the thing. I want you to break up with Aarush." she said and I was shocked would be an underestimate. "WHAT?" I said literally screaming at her. "Yes, you heard it right. I want you to break up with him." she said as a matter of fact. "Are are serious? Why would I do that?" I asked and now I was hell angry. "You have to. Cause I want him back." she said as if it was a really good thing.

Omg! I can't believe her. What the hell! "Come on, it's just a break up. All you have to do is, just go and tell him." Wow! Wow! "You are fucking insane." I said glaring at her. Now, even she looked angry. She was about to speak but I stopped her by showing my hand. "I have heard enough. Now get lost." I said getting up to go out but she stopped me speaking again.

"What's wrong in what I said. You can never make him happy. Only I can do that and keep watching, it's me who he is going to choose at the end." she said and by fists turned into ball. I so wanted to break her nose. "Mind your tongue." I said shaking in anger. "I can't help if you get angry over facts. It's true. Only I can make him feel he is a man and I think you never did it, right? Ask him about our days together if you want. He'll tell you everything." she said. What the fuck! Is she kidding? How can she speak like that. By now tears were threatening to fall from my eyes due to anger.

That is when I saw Aadhya entering the waiting room said "Get out." glaring at Snehal. "Here comes Aadi's girlfriend. How have..." she was cut off in between by Aadhya. "Did you not hear me? I said get out. Or wait, should I call the security?" she said and Snehal glared at her. Taking her fancy hand bag, she walked out not before giving a look of hatred to both of us.

I just stood there numb trying to process the words she just said. The tears which were threatening to come out now rolled down my cheek. Aadhya came and gave me a hug patting my back. "Did you hear what she just said?" I asked and my voice was shaking. "Yeah, but don't mind her words. She is a bitch and you do know that Aarush loves you right? Then it's over." she said. I started crying and she hugged me more tightly. "Nothing is going to happen. Just remember that Aarush loves you and it's you whom he choose over everyone else. It's always going to be you." she said and broke the hug.

"Now come on, let's have lunch. I'm damn hungry and we have lot of work to do. Remember?" she said wiping my tears. I nodded my head and walked out with her to have lunch. Though the whole day, I had lot of work and patients to check upon, the words she said kept repeating in my head. Was she true?
'You are crazy. Why would you think that. Both of you love eachother, so there is nothing to worry about.' my brain said and yeah. It was right. I seriously had to stop thinking about this. With this, I concentrated on work and tried to get rid of the filthy words said by her which were running in my mind.

Note:

Hey guys,
Please comment your thoughts.
❤❤