𝟑𝟎. 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧

-click above to see full pic-

yesterday after i got back home, olivia, cylia, and i made our cake and ate some of it. we made a cute green cake with two frogs at the top of it.

 we made a cute green cake with two frogs at the top of it

i ate some in the morning too and saved a piece for jacob. we're meeting up later and making fall wreaths.

i went over to him and xolo's new apartment and jacob opened the door.

"hey beautiful," he said pulling me into a kiss.

"hey," i said, "i brought a piece of cake my sisters and i made for you."

"ouu what flavor?"

"chocolate with vanilla ice cream in the middle but i think it sorta melted on the way here."

"hahaha it's fine, so do you like the new apartment?," he asked.

"i don't know i haven't seen it all yet," i laughed.

"well let me show you," he took my hand and led me into the kitchen.

"here's the kitchen and here's the fridge but nothings in it yet so don't go in there and here's the living room and - oh my gosh - this couch right here, the comfiest thing you'll ever lay on in your entire life here try it."

i sat down on the couch and it was soft and fluffy.

"oh my goodness i could fall asleep here," i laughed.

"i know right," he also laughed, "and there's the bathroom, by the way xolo ordered shower curtains so it looks plain in there and there's my room and there's his."

"this is a cool place, plus look at this amazing view," i say walking over to the balcony.

"it's cool huh? although it does kinda get annoying hearing all the cars on the freeway at night, it's still nice."

"yeah i love it haha, where's xolo?"

"he's out doing a photo shoot right now being a model."

"hahaha, well let's get started on the fall wreaths," i tell him.

"yeah let's do it."

we put all our materials on the table, turned on some music, and started weaving and decorating.

it was really hard, we weren't used to doing any weaving or threading but we still managed to do it and they turned out good. we both did a wreath each but we helped each other on our wreaths if we needed it.

after we finished, we put it up to to the light to stare at them.

"they look nice," i told him.

"i'm gonna put it up on the apartment door right now be right back," he said taking his wreath with him.

when he was gone, a song ended and i changed it to some Christmas music. thanksgiving was tomorrow so basically it's Christmas - that's just how my mind works. i turned on "it's beginning to look like Christmas" by michael bublé.

he walked back in.

"Christmas music? we haven't even gone through thanksgiving yet," he laughed.

"who cares, thanksgiving is tomorrow so its basically Christmas," i say laughing.

"you're right," he said, "may i have this dance?," he asked putting his hand out smiling.

"yes you may," i laughed taking his hand.

he pulled me into him and we began to slow dance.

when in the middle of dancing, i looked up at him and he did this smile.

"what?," i asked smiling.

"nothing just, thoughts," he said with the music still playing behind him.

"well tell me about them," i said.

"alright, close your eyes," he said.

i did.

"and just imagine, it's Christmas Eve in the future. the kids are upstairs in their beds excited for santa to come. in a few minutes we'd have to go and get the presents hidden in the attic but right now we're just slow dancing like this in our living room with a big Christmas tree next to us and everything's perfect."

"oh my gosh jacob," i said, "that was so cute oh my goodness," i kissed his cheek. "but i can't wait for that moment."

"me neither," he said and the music stopped. he pulled me into a kiss and our moment was kinda ruined by hearing keys in the door.

it was xolo and behind him were hannah, mary, tanner, gianni, and joe.

"oh - hey guys sorry for ruining whatever moment that was but i brought the rest so they can see the apartment and i saw the wreath on the door, it's cool you guys did great."

we laugh and thank him and xolo and jacob do a little apartment tour for the others.

after hanging out and eating, we started doing karaoke. xolo bought these cool microphones for us to use too.

hannah and i did 'super bass' and it was actually kinda funny cause really it wasn't just us singing. we just picked the song and everyone sang the song without even looking at the screen.

joe and xolo picked out 'low' by usher and mary, tanner, and jacob chose 'toxic' by britney spears. later, gianni and mary gave an entire performance to 'run the world (girls)' by beyoncé.

it was really funny and we obviously did a bunch of other songs but i can't remember. it was a fun night filled with dancing, singing, and laughing.

we even found out that xolo, jacob, and tanner actually had actually really good singing voices.