8

"i'm gonna be honest here. i know i'm not the only one thinking this, so i'm just gonna let it out."

"sunghoon..." she took his hands as she felt her heart racing.

"i think we should break up."

"i understand."

"if it's going to help the both of us, i think we're making the best decision, right?"

saying that their break up was unexpected would be lying. the two teens both had dreams that needed more attention than they could give and knew it was time for a break.

they talked it out more before sunghoon was ready to say his goodbyes.

"before you leave, i'm sorry if i ever did anything wrong. wrong to you, wrong to our relationship, if i ever lacked anything, i'm sorry."

"hana, you didn't do anything wrong. it was both of us. i'm sorry myself that i wasn't able to provide what we both needed. i'm sorry this couldn't work longer than we thought."

"you know they say you never forget your first love. thank you park sunghoon, thank you for showing me what love feels like."

now it was sunghoon's turn to take her hands into his.

"choi hana, i never knew love until i met you. if anyone ever asks me who my first girlfriend ever was, i'll always answer choi hana."

"i'll miss you sunghoon."

"i'll miss you more hana."

"my forever,"

"and always."