14

"have you seen the skate schedule for later today? heard that coach has a photoshoot for us scheduled." sunghoon just arrived at the rink and hana was already at the front, where they usually met up.

"oh really? what do you mean us? as in only us?"

"yeah doofus, i mean just us. like a couple shoot." his cheeks went red at the realization.

"you know, i used to have a friend that does photography, she used to hate doing couple shoots, reminded her of her relationship too much."

"oh really what happened with her? did it go sour?"

"you could say it like that. timing issues, it just wasn't the right time. they both tried holding up the relationship, but their schedules always conflicted you know."

"aw poor girl, seems like a case of right people, wrong time," she looked at him and he nodded. "you seem to know a lot about your friend's relationship huh? makes it sound like you were the one actually in it," jinwoo joked.

sunghoon froze.

"hah good one jiwoo!" he nervously laughed.

"huh?"

"never mind, uh would you be free to come over tonight? i wanted to show you my favorite episode of glee?"

"oh really? what episode?"

"all of them are really good, but season 3, episode 13, i could never get tired of it."

"i'd love to see it," she grinned at him.