20

dear park sunghoon,

what happened to us? i watched you do the same things you did to me, to her. i'm glad you found someone new, i couldn't help but feel guilty i was holding you back. you deserve to be happy, even if i'm not the one by your side. i feel sappy, so let's take a trip down memory lane.

do you remember when at school, all our friends would tease us to get together? do you remember that night at the ice cream parlor? you got coffee and got only one spoon? i told you that we should go back, but you insisted we use one spoon.

do you remember when you gave me your jacket that cold night? you were shivering and we both knew it, but you still offered me your jacket. it smelled like my perfume after that, and i'm surprised it still does. why's that?

do you still think of me when you hear ghosting? is that still our special song? i introduced you to tomorrow x together through that song, i heard they're one of your favorites now.

i still wear the necklace you gave me that christmas. the charms you gave me are still there. i can't lie and say that i'm not upset we couldn't add more, but that's just how life is.

i think i'm finally ready to move on. and thank you for being my first love. my first a lot of things. they say you never forget your first love. i haven't and i never will. have you?

i don't miss you yourself. i miss our memories. it just feels all too familiar when you're with her.

so i leave you off with one question.

do you get déjà vu when she's with you?

yours forever and always,

yang hana