fin

that's the end of the story!

here's a long author note cause i really liked this short story and the characters!

hope you guys enjoyed this spur of the moment idea, i actually came up and wrote this all in one night and it's 6:08 am as i'm typing this! (i will sleep soon i promise)

i didn't wanna give them a happy ending because that's not realistic. not all relationships will return, it's all about falling out of love and moving on. i hope that after that letter, hana can let everything out so she can finally let herself move on.

i hope sunghoon is happy with jiwoo and lets himself subconsciously move on, because let's face it, we all know some part of him is still with hana.

they say you never forget your first love huh? falling in love is a magical experience, it's hard to describe, it's the way you show appreciation in the smallest moments.

i think hana and sunghoon will always have a special place in each other's hearts, no matter how similar the future repeats for them. ghosting will always be hana and sunghoon's song!
(sorry jiwoo :( should've gotten there first LMAO)

looking back at the book, i'm kinda glad i didn't make sunghoon and hana meet at the last chapter. it just didn't feel right for them to immediately re connect after hana watched sunghoon move on in front of her eyes.

do i blame jiwoo for thinking she's special? no, not really. i consider it her first time falling in love. jiwoo's first time and sunghoon's second. every relationship is unique and i think jiwoo is going to be special in her own way. i hope she's just having a fun time riding the love wave together with sunghoon.

i tried making this book emotional-ish but also didn't wanna make myself cry at 4 am so i hope it didn't hurt too bad ! anyways, thank you readers for reading this and coming along for their journey!!

see you on the next one!

yours forever and always,

author ursotubular