Chapter 124: Taking Advantage of the Popularity

"Qisi, you are already way too outstanding. What else do you want?" Chen Han, the narrator in the team, said with an envious tone, "I would be so happy if I am the owner of your smart brain."

He Qisi laughed, "I would gladly exchange my brain for your stature and appearance."

Chen Han was the most handsome looking boy among all four of the boys. He had large eyes and thick brows, and he was very tall. Liu Man estimated that he was probably a bit taller than Yu Zhan, and he was probably almost 190 centimeters.

"Then let's exchange. Hmph. Having long legs nowadays is no longer an advantage. Girls like smart boys who know how to flatter people and can please them," Chen Han felt somber. He was also in the Chinese major and was a classmate of He Qisi. He Qisi was the class president, and even if he was ugly, there were dozens and dozens of girls who had a crush on him in the university.

And Chen Han had a pair of long legs and a good appearance, but he had never been in a relationship before. There wasn't a single girl who took the initiative to flirt with him.

He Qisi's love life was as colorful as Fang Hao's. Fang Hao had had three girlfriends, and He Qisi had had two. Now, both of them were single.

"You're wrong. Don't you know that everyone in the modern era depends on appearances?" He Qisi said.

"Haha, if you don't believe me, feel free to ask Sun Weiwei and Zhang Jiaojiao if they prefer a handsome man over a sophisticated one."

Sun Weiwei, who got called on, unhesitatingly said, "It's trite to like handsome men. Even if they are handsome, if they are hollow, unsophisticated and boring, I would dislike them sooner or later. I prefer sophisticated men more."

Zhang Jiaojiao said naughtily, "I prefer smart men. I am a make-up artist, and even if they are ugly, I can make them handsome."

Everyone laughed.

Liu Man laughed, too. She looked in the direction of Sun Weiwei to discover she was looking at He Qisi at the moment, not blinking at all.

So Sun Weiwei likes He Qisi.

Liu Man thought and looked away. However, she saw Zhang Jiaojiao was also looking at He Qisi.

Liu Man frowned slightly.

The script for the ninth episode of "Shi-Senpai" was straightforward as always: Ever since he met Hanfu Goddess in the eighth episode, Shi-senpai hasn't been able to forget her. He was going to pursue after her, so he wanted to stop her on a path she took every day.

To make a good impression on Hanfu Goddess, Shi-senpai changed into a white shirt and a light-blue pair of jeans, so it seemed like they were a couple. He even put on some hairspray to make his hair look cooler, and with his face in the picture, his appearance was hard to describe.

To make it funnier, they even bought an XXXL sized white shirt. The sleeves were too long, so Shi-senpai rolled them up to his elbows. The lower hem was too big, so he stuck it in his pants.

Even Liu Man couldn't resist but bent down from laughing, seeing He Qisi's costume. She asked curiously, "Who thought of this idea?"

"Weiwei. She has lots of good ideas," He Qisi smiled as he glanced at Sun Weiwei.

Sun Weiwei timidly lowered her head when she got complimented by her male god.

In Liu Man's memory, Sun Weiwei's personality was a bit nerdy. All she did was read and study. Seeing how she was behaving right now, she must've fallen in love.

The only question was whether He Qisi liked her.

"Are we starting to shoot right now?" The videographer, Wang Sheng, said.