His Witch

Sunday morning came early as Severus could not sleep. He lay in bed watching his very pregnant witch sleep. Her ever growing belly was mystical to Severus, his eyes followed the baby moving. Her very full breasts stirred his desire but he pushed it down as to not disturb her slumber. Hermione had discarded her bedclothes at some point during the night. She was constantly hot and couldn't get comfortable despite Severus' attempts at cooling charms. An unfortunate side effect of enchanted pregnancy, their magical energies that guarded the baby kept the witch feeling like she was roasting. Severus kept his hands to himself but it took everything in him not to touch her glowing skin. He wanted to run his fingers over the stretch marks that were creeping along her hips, breasts, and stomach. Hermione worried about them and that Severus would find her unattractive but it was the complete opposite. He loved seeing her body accommodate the baby they had made. His beautiful witch and her beautiful magical body taking care of his child, making room for his child. He felt nothing but pure love and a protectiveness over Hermione and the baby. Severus could see little beads of perspiration on her skin. Her chest was flushed but she seemed to be soundly sleeping. The sheet covered her lower legs until she kicked to push the sheet off. Her leg closest to Severus fell open and she almost kneed him in the privates. Hermione moaned, she still appeared to be asleep but obviously uncomfortable. Severus went to the bathroom and ran a flannel under cold water. He returned to his witch sitting next to her and began to gently wipe the cold cloth across her brow. Hermione's eyes opened.

"Good morning." He said softly. "You looked uncomfortable." Severus smiled at her as he wiped the sweat from her face.

"Where's my nightgown?"

"I don't know. You took it off again in the middle of the night. It's probably lost under the sheets."

"I'm so hot Severus."

"I'm sorry love. I can try a cooling charm again."

"I think I'd like to go stand in the shower under the cold water."

Severus nodded and helped her sit up. He kissed her forehead.

"I know you're uncomfortable but you look beautiful."

"Don't make fun of me Severus. I know my hair is a fright and I'm all red and sweaty." She looked down at her swollen body. "Not to mention these awful things." Hermione ran her fingers over the stretch marks on her breasts and stomach.

"Nonsense witch. They're beautiful, they are just your body taking care of our baby. Making sure there's room."

Severus kissed the marks on her belly then moved to the marks on her breasts. He kept one hand on her hip and gently held her heavy breast in his other hand while lightly rubbing her nipple with his thumb. Hermione watched his eyes as he studied her body. It made her feel better that he was obviously admiring her. His cock was getting hard and Hermione noticed.

"You really don't think they're awful?" She said in a small voice. Severus shook his head no and took his hand from her breast and slid it around the back of her neck pulling her lips to his.

"Let's get you in the shower before you overheat. Or before I overheat." He grunted and adjusted his growing erection that was tenting his sleep pants.

Hermione stood under the cold water hoping to garner a bit of relief from the heat radiating from her body. The shower always helped her cool down for at least a little bit. After she dried off and put her robe on she grabbed her lotion and went in search of Severus. She found him reading the paper in his fireside chair. Pocky was playing with the discarded sections of the paper Severus had placed on the floor. The kitten seemed to be enthralled with batting the paper around. Hermione took the newspaper from her loves hands and sat on his lap. Severus wrapped one arm around her back and placed his other hand on her thigh.

"Do you feel a little better?" He asked.

Hermione nodded yes. She passed him the lotion bottle and batted her eyes at him.

"Would you please help me?"

Severus kissed her nose and pushed Hermione's robe open. He squirted lotion into his hand and began to rub it into her skin starting on her belly. He loved doing this and he hoped she would continue to request his help even after the baby came.

Hermione began to wiggle in his lap. Severus continued to work the lotion into her skin, moving to her hips. He had not yet gotten to her breasts, but her nipples indicated she was becoming aroused. Her wiggling bottom was creating friction and he started to get hard. This little game with the lotion was her way of telling him she needed him, for more than just a lotion applicator.

Severus pushed her robe off her shoulders and admired her beautiful pregnant body. His hands roamed and explored her ever changing figure. He patted her bottom to have her stand then guided her to straddle his legs.

It was the easiest position for them with the size of her belly. It also was the quickest way she was able to orgasm before overheating. Severus pulled his sleeping pants down and pushed up into her while circling her clit with his thumb. He had her coming in no time flat. He followed her quickly, watching his very pregnant love ride him was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen.