GENESIS

There once was a Mystique Nation; unknown to everyone, He stands beside a huge tree that holds the balance between good and evil, He looked around the scenery around Him, full of life, full of animals and plants of different species. He protects this vast land. This Heavenly land that He swore to keep hidden from the changing world around him. This peaceful land that His descendants will soon inherit.

This... Paradise, His... Paradise...

Eden's... Paradise

.

.

.

.

.

-Eden-

I heard the birds singing their harmonious melody today hmm I wonder what's special today? They usually chip like this when something good will happen- I wonder what it will be?

I walked around, hoping to find out why the birds are being like this. Looking around, I haven't found anything odd yet, though, some animals are acting quite different, while the others, follow me as usual. While walking, I saw a bud though it should bloom by now.

"A late one huh?" I reached my hand to touch the bud, and white light surrounded the bud as it starts to bloom into a beautiful flower.

"Arabian Jasmine..." I smiled before proceeding to walk around the Garden. Nothing was out of the ordinary until the animals that are following me, abruptly stopped and perked up in a certain direction before dashing away from me.

I was taken aback by their sudden behavior, but I didn't mind. I feel like they are leading me somewhere, so I followed them, I don't know where they were going but as soon as I started following them I now know why.

I heard a BABY cry...

'How?'

I can't think straight, how can there be a baby in this land???? I ran, hoping it will take me to the crying child. I stopped and looked around not knowing where the cries are coming from. 'Please give me a direction on where it's coming from.' I heard birds tweeting loudly above, me flying to what I hope is the path leading to the little child.

"Thank you..." I mumbled, before continuing to find the poor child. I tripped a few times because of my long robe, but I eventually came to a stop in front of a thin layer of hanging vines. I leisurely move the vines aside to reveal the child who is still crying, the baby was wrapped in a white cloth to keep the child warm.

I soften my gaze, my sight is fixated on the child laying on the grass, it was surrounded by animals of all kinds. I slowly walked towards the little baby, the animals giving me a path to go through the mewling child, I kneeled and gently grabbed the frail child who started to calm down from crying. It-wait, it's a he... he's a he, oh...

He slowly opened his eyes and I was very surprised to see such beautiful sight. His eyes are metallic or to be specific, his eyes are gold in color, I slightly tilted my head and gave him a warm smile, and he started cooing. I felt my heart leap, 'He is adorable, though... What is he doing here? When did he come here? But most importantly, who left him here??' Questions keep popping into my mind until I snapped back when I felt him tug my robes' sleeve, and he started playing with it. "Hmm..." I gently pat his head when felt Someone whisper behind me.

"He's yours..."

"W...what?" I said while slowly turning my head towards HIS direction, squinting my eyes because of the bright white light that is surrounding HIM." You need someone... Someone who would make you feel less lonely...