IV

-?-

I smiled when I saw his ship departures.

He left his son completely helpless...

I chuckled at how careless Ophir is.

"Haaahhhhhhh.." I sighed and looked over at the two clueless Royals who were leaving the dock.

"Arafel!"

Once I said that, a person hurriedly came beside me and bowed.

"Tell the others that we will be attacking in 2 days."

He bowed again and ran.

I stared up at the sky and smirked.

'I feel like winning this time...'

-Havilah-

"Good morning Your Highness!"

Someone greeted me, I smiled in return. I accidentally bumped into someone. They immediately apologized, I looked up to see who it was but I was surprised to see someone I haven't seen in a while.

"Avaha?" She paused and glanced at me, I could tell that she was also surprised.

"Princess..."

"How are you? How is your mother? And also your brother?" I asked her, but I noticed that she looks uncomfortable so I asked if she's alright, however, she completely dismissed the question and excused herself.

'That was... odd...' She never acts like that, she is always the optimistic one. And to see her like that, something is wrong.

I also noticed that she is paler than normal, almost as if she is lifeless.

'What's going on?...'

-Maharlika-

"*Cough cough*" I fanned the dusts that emitted from dusty... dusty... dusty books. I cleared my throat and continued searching. What am I searching for, you asked? Well, Ama said he will go somewhere around North, so I'm searching some Empires and Kingdoms that are around North. Well, I must admit, I love Geography.

I accidentally hit a pile of books, and I found it!... I think.

"Dynasties?" I tilted my head, and that's where I remembered that Ama said something about a Dynasty. Maybe I could see where that is!

I opened the book and flipped a few pages. Everything is written in a different language, But good thing I can read Chinese! I paused when I saw a picture of a noble, probably an Emperor based on what he is wearing.

"Xia... Dynasty." That's a nice name. I continued to read about him and it turns out that he is the First Chinese Dynasty.

"... Okay." I stayed in the library, reading almost half of the book until noon.

"Ughhh..." I rubbed my neck, gosh that hurts. I closed the book and got out of the library, I will fix the books later.

I started walking around the halls, it looks like I'm the only one here. I took this time to look at the paintings.

One has Ama.

One also has Ama, but this time, with my sister when she was younger.

And one, has the three of us...

I stood at the third painting and smiled, we all look so peaceful. I walked away from the paintings, I wonder where Ate is.

~~~

I can't find her...

I slumped down the floor and leaned on a wall. I miss her alreadyyyy.

I internally cried and I perked up when I saw Sinai passed by, I went to catch up to him.