VI

-Maharlika-

"Ow.."

I winced and placed my hand on my chest as it hurts even more.

*splash*

I heard a loud splash outside, I'm hiding in a small opening behind the falls so I don't know what's happening out there.

My chest tightens, even more so that I couldn't handle the pain.

Why do I feel bad?

-Samael-

Arafel "WHY DID YOU KILL HER!"

"Do you want to join her? Then join her."

I summoned multiple blades from all directions and aimed it to him. He died instantly. I narrowed my eyes at his lifeless body. I then threw him down the falls.

Such a waste to kill such a loyal minion, however he is more loyal to the princess.

I stared down at the falls before looking around.

"Where are you little Prince? Come out, come out, let us play."

Just as I was about to take a step, an arrow was aimed at me.

I swiftly grabbed it, turned around and was met eyes to eyes with-

"Sinai.."

I smirked when I saw his eyes widen. He was about to shoot me again but I disappeared.

Heh, how long has it been?

I got deep in thoughts until I realized that I didn't have enough time to find the Prince.

If only Sinai was a little late. Oh well... He is going to see his dead sister anyway, so why bother? The more he suffers, the better.

---

Maharlika held his chest until the pain subsides, he took a few deep breaths to ensure that he is alright.

Something tells him not to go outside, but he has to.

He slowly exited the cave.

He gasped when he saw blood in the water. His eyes followed the red liquid.

It was the decision he regretted making.

"A... Ate..?" His voice shakes as he stared at his lifeless sister across the small lake.e

He froze,slightly trembling at the sight of his sister laying on the shallow water.

"Ate..." as he said her name, he took a small step forward.

"Ate." He called again, however this time, he walk.

"Ate!" He yelled and began to scurry, tears threatening to fall down.

"ATE!!" He screamed as he sprinted towards her, endless amount of tears rolling down his cheeks.

"No nonono no no!" He immediately cradled his sister. Forcing her to wake up.

Meanwhile, up at the falls, Sinai got alarmed when he heard his Prince screamed, he rushed near the edge.

He immediately covered his mouth.

"No..." He whispered as he stared at the both of them. He fell down on his knees, tears also rolling down.

"I failed.."

...

"I failed."

...

"I failed."

...

"I failed."

...

"I failed."