I

It was sunrise in The Kingdom of Ophir, and everyone in the Kingdom are still asleep, aside from the people who are living in the castle.

Right now, Sinai is on his way towards the Prince's room. Knocking a few times, but receives no reply.

'He is not this much of a deep sleeper...' He thought, knocking again hoping for the Prince to open the door. A few minutes had gone by, he was growing concerned, he slowly opened the door and called out his highness's name, but no response.

"Your Highness?" He went inside the room, there was no sign of the Prince. He checked the whole room, panicking because he couldn't find him. But when he reached the balcony, he paled. He saw two long ropes tied from the balcony reaching to the ground.

"Oh no..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"...Here we go again..."

---

"Hehe... let's go let's go!" Havilah whispered to her brother, they are currently running around town, buying whatever that catches their eyes, in disguise...

"Ate, are you sure no one is going to suspect that we are gone this time?"

"Ah-... Yes...?" Havilah answered(?) her brother, knowing all too well that she herself was unsure.

"Hmm... Ok." Maharlika obliviously agreed to his elder sister, not knowing that their father's right-hand man is looking for them.

Maharlika "Where are we going next ate?"

Havilah "Um... I don't know- ooo~ What about there!"

She dragged her brother to a fruit stall, seeing all of the delicious fruits including their favorite.

"Manga!"

Havilah "2 mangoes please!"

The vendor gave Havilah what she wanted, in exchange; Havilah gave her a pouch full of gold nuggets.

Havilah "Keep it." The woman was in shock but smiled afterward.

"Thank you!" Havilah smiled in return and continued to walk away with Maharlika.

Havilah "One for you, and one for me." She gave a mango to Maharlika, which he took.

"Salamat ate!"

"Aww! Aren't you the cutest!" She lightly pinched his cheeks, making him whine.

"Ate stop!"

He winced before his sister finally stopped pinching him.

"Thank you, now I could finally eat my manga in peace-"

"Hey don't eat it yet- well not here at least..." She told Maharlika, making him confused.

"Why?"

"Don't you think it's a little crowded here now? Once they see who we are, we're not getting out of the castle again." She does have a point, after all, they've been going out here ever since Maharlika turned 4, so it would be risky to accidentally reveal who they are.

"Alrighttttt, then where should we go?" Maharlika asked his elder sister who was deep in thought.

"Hmm... I know a place!"

{Meanwhile}

"Have you seen a small kid? About... This small?"

"No, I'm sorry."