13.

Jungkook stands with 8 pairs of eyes on him, one of which burns a hole right through the younger male.

"Lay off, Taehyung, let Jungkook relax," Hongjoong sneers without taking his eyes away from the boy, "just wait until Yunho comes back with the package."

"Package? What package?"

Jungkook's question is answered when a tall, stoic blonde saunters into the room holding on to the arm of another male. The second boy is shaking, covered in scratches and bruises; his hair, a faded pink color- wait, pink hair?!

"Jimin?" Jungkook breathes out in disbelief as he stares at the boy before him. Yunho lets go of his arm and the weak boy falls onto the ground. On his hands and his knees, he lifts his head to meet Hongjoong's eyes when he notices a familiar face in the small group.

"T...Tae?"

He does not spare a glance down at Jimin.

"How could you...? You were like a brother to me! My best friend! Namjo-"

The poor boy's body shudders in fear as Hongjoon's combat boot makes harsh contact with the ground. "I didn't bring you out to weep on your knees in front of us. If you want to spare yourself another beating, I suggest you shut that pretty little mouth of yours and listen."

Jimin's head hangs in silence as Jungkook watches, practically itching to snap at him.

"Why didn't you treat me like that? Why is Jimin kneeling here, battered and bruised, while I don't have a scratch?"

"Simple," Hongjoong looks back at him, "you are valuable. Jiminie here his hiding something from us."

Once the words register in his brain, Jimin's breath hitches. His head shoots up and he glares daggers at the leader.

"I have given you NO reason to suspect me of ANYTHING! What gives you the right t-"

"ENOUGH! Open your mouth one more time and I won't show the mercy I have been showing any longer!"

The group is eerily silent.

"There," Hongjoong breathes as he sits up straighter, "now, as I was saying. Because of his loyalty with Bangtan, Jimin had implanted a tracking device within his skin before we had taken him hostage. Where? Hell if I know. I have come to the conclusion I will make every square inch of his skin bleed in order to find it."

Jimin's jaw drops as his eyes double in size. His lips tremble as he tries to speak, but he fails to form any words.

"On to our next item of business. Jeon." There it is. The feeling of eyes staring, some with curiosity and some with such a fierce apathy it makes Jungkook's skin burn. "And, to kill two birds with one stone, Taehyung."

The leader nonchalantly places a gun in Taehyung's lap. The man still shows no emotion or reaction.

"Kill him. We have no need for him anymore."