Chapter Seven: Senpai and Roses

Meanwhile with Espio and Amy, Espio and Amy were walking around Hating Simulator Highschool looking for Senpai.

Amy: I'm pretty sure Senpai should be here.

Sprixie: Well The Girlfriend did say that he would be here.

Espio: I can't believe I get to be with Amy! Alone!

Gruff: You do realize that you're looking for Senpai, not simping over cute girls, right?

Espio: I'm not a simp! She's just a friend! [I'm too tired to scream and have Adrinette/Espamy panic attacks]

Amy: Who's that? [Points at a guy who had strawberry blonde hair. He wore a partially tucked-in periwinkle blue button-up shirt, a loose pink tie, grayish-purple jeans that was being held up by a black belt with a silver buckle, and grayish-purple shoes. He also was carrying a brown backpack in his right hand over his right shoulder and a pink microphone loosely in his left with his thumb and index finger]

Sprixie: I think that's Senpai!

Amy: Let's go talk to him! [Runs over to Senpai] Hey!

Senpai: Hmm? [Looks at Amy and Sprixie and then walks over to Amy and grabs her hand] Ah, a new fair maiden has come in search of true love!

Amy: Actually I wanted to ask you if you could...

Senpai: I've never seen a girl like you before! Tell me, what's your name?

Amy: Amy Rose.

Espio: [Sees Senpai flirting with Amy] I can't let him steal Amy!

Gruff: Don't tell me that you're about to do something stupid. [Espio runs over to Senpai and Amy] He's about to do something stupid.

Senpai: Amy Rose, I've never heard a more beautiful name than yours! Are you single?

Amy: Yeah? [Espio then runs over to Amy and hugs her]

Espio: Amy! Oh, my dear! There you are!

Senpai: I thought you said you were single.

Amy: I am...

Espio: Not! I'm her boyfriend!

Amy: No you're not. We're just friends.

Espio: [Whispering] Just play along, okay?

Amy: Uh, yeah! He's my boyfriend!

Senpai: Well in that case, A serenade between two gentlemen shall decide which one of us she wants to be with.

Amy: I don't know. We can be friends if you want.

Senpai: I wanna be way more than just a friend! Now, why don't you just sit down and watch two boys battle for your heart!

Amy: Well, do you at least have a Portal Ticket?

Senpai: Nope. [Pulls out two Portal Tickets] I have two! And I'm gonna give one of them to Amy!

Amy: Oh, thanks! Can you give the second Portal Ticket to Espio?

Senpai: Tell you what, if Espio wins, I'll give him the other Portal Ticket.

Espio: Don't worry, babe! I'm gonna win this for both of us!

3...

2...

1...

DATE!!!