Chapter Five: Pico, Philly Nice and Blammed

Meanwhile with Knuckles, three kids were hanging out near a dirty looking train station. Behind it was a subway railway with two red train station pillars that suspend overhead electric lines, which a train would pass by every once in a while. 

One of the kids was a ginger haired boy named Pico, who was smoking a cigerette. He had a UZI next to him. He was also known as the schizophrenic school savior.

The second one was a black kid with dark brown hair named Darnell, who had a sniper rifle next to him. He was also known as a pyromaniac.

The last one was a black haired girl named Nene, who had a knife next to her. She was also known as a sadomasochisti. (Don't commit suicide)

Pico: [Smokes a cigerette] Another day hanging out at the train station just sitting around smoking with my boys.

Nene: Boy and Girl!

Darnell: I know you and BF are good friends, Pico, but why don't we just kill him like Daddy Dearest told us to do so we can get our hands on that dough?

Pico: I'm not into that kind of life anymore. [Smokes another cigerette]

Cut to Knuckles.

Knuckles: Hmm, Girlfriend did say that Pico was gonna be here. Now all I need to do is find him. [Sees Pico, Nene and Darnell] Maybe I can ask those kids. [Walks over to them] Hey.

Nene: [Annoyed] Great. Another one of Pico's annoying anthropomorphic rodent friends.

Pico: I don't even know him.

Darnell: Who are you and what do you want?

Knuckles: Name's Knuckles the Echidna! Now do you guys know anyone named Pico?

Pico: You're looking at him! I'm Pico, nice to meet you! Stay off my bad side, and you won't get murdered! Now what do you need from me?

Knuckles: I was hoping I could rap battle with you! 

Pico: I guess I should sing with someone after a long time. What do you want if you win?

Knuckles: By any chance do you have a Portal Ticket?

Pico: Of course! Doesn't everyone? [Shows Knuckles his Portal Ticket]

Knuckles: Perfect! Challenge accepted!

Pico: Well in that case, Nene! Darnell! Surround him! [Nene and Darnell surrounded Knuckles, with Nene holding her knife and Darnell holding his sniper rifle to the echidna's head]

Knuckles: [Shocked] What are you guys doing?! I thought you said you wouldn't murder me if I didn't get on your bad side!

Pico: Hehehe! I'm not gonna murder you. I just wanna make sure that you don't run away like a little wuss.

Knuckles: Hey! Who are you calling a wuss?!

Pico: I'm just saying that you probably won't be able to keep up with my rap!

Knuckles: Oh! Is that a challenge?!

Pico: I don't know. Wanna make it one?

Knuckles: You're on!

3...

2...

1...

GO!!!