CHAPTER I

Kitagawa Koushi, a 20-year-old college student heads home tired and feverish. His parents and sister who were too busy, with their businesses, didn't notice the ragged breathing of the young man as he entered through the front door.

Koushi who was already used to the same old indifferent and cold attitude of his own family towards him, find it only natural. With his body feeling heavier than usual. The young man dragged his feet up the stairs.

His head feels like breaking and all the hair in his body feels like needles pricking his skin. Soaked in sweat, even though it was uncomfortable, he fell asleep as soon as he reached his room.

When he opened his eyes he was already in a renaissance-like looking luxurious room filled with gold and jewels. He looked to his left and saw a woman wearing a black and white maid uniform somewhat the same as the maid costumes he was used to seeing in historical western dramas and books.

A long moment of him thinking everything through as he analyzed what could have happened to him until he comes up with the conclusion that it was all just a dream. Like any other day, where he would have a Lucid dream. With this in his mind, he thought that he was bound to wake up.

Days bleed into weeks, but Koushi still hasn't woken up. With his thoughts flooding relentlessly in his mind a sudden knock was heard from his door. Slowly after the knock, the door was pushed open and a child around the age of 9 entered the room.

White hair and red eyes. The child then walked up to the side of his bed and held on to the sheet as he crawled up to his side.

"Brother, I thought hic— I would lose you this time hic—" the child cried as he wiped his tears desperately with his palms.

Koushi didn't know what to say since he was not the brother whom the child was worried about but he knew that he need to act like the older brother since he is still unaware of whether this was a dream or reality. 

Looking at the child's state, he concludes that the child and his older brother have a very tight bond. He stretched out his hands who were now reduced largely in size once he woke up in this place.

He laid his palm gently on the child's shoulder and said in a sweet and affectionate tone. "Don't worry, I'm fine." He uttered as he smiles softly.

The white-haired boy looked at him with a dumbfounded face. As he looked at him with eyes full of curiosity and confusion, Koushi starts to be anxious about whether he had acted out of place.

But before Koushi could fall into hysterical a loud knock once again appeared behind the door and all of a sudden the door slammed open revealing a maid, around the same age as him in his world as Koushi.

Then the woman, in a darkened tone said "I guess young master Azrar and young master Mahon still haven't learned their lesson." The boy with white hair suddenly flinched, Koushi also flinched but not because of the evident hostility that the maid displays towards the both of them, instead, it was because of what she said.

Azrar?

He asked himself as he looks at the child beside him. He then remembers the exact description of the villain from the action fantasy, deprived of any romance, novel he once read when he was in 1st year in college.

The story "The Emerald in Azkaban" is a shounen type of manga where the protagonist was a child wanderer looking for his family. Years after when he reached the age of 12, he found out that he was a lost prince.

During his times as an adventurer/wanderer, he encountered a lot of circumstances where he was almost robbed off of his life. But these occurrences were also the ones that hone him to be a strong magician