CHAPTER II

It's been hours since the head maid locked the both of them inside Mahon's room. Koushi might be an adult, but the body he was in right now is still a child and this body has only been consuming meat stocks and bread for days and hasn't had a proper solid meal since the day he woke up in this place.

I'm hungry...

He told himself as he sat down on the cold floor. The room was huge so like the bed, this place has been well kept and both of them were wearing proper clothes. Looking at both of them, they look like a pair of siblings who are being pampered by their parents.

But in reality, it was the complete opposite. The Duke has been neglecting them and didn't even bother to look for them during the whole day. The sun was starting to set and his stomach begins to growl. Yet the Duke and his two older sons didn't even bother to check for the both of them.

"Brother..."

Mahon lifted his head and looked at the young boy that was now sitting on the average size chair but somehow looked larger to him now that he's in Mahon's body.

"Aren't you hungry?..."

Azrar asked with his hands on his lap overlapping each other and his feet dangling to the ground as he sat timidly on the chair.

Mahon nods as a reply. That somehow made Azrar's heart clench, he was already used to this type of punishment, the maids often use it on him.

They would lock him in his room and leave him with no food to eat for the whole day, he bared with it for 7 years, and slowly, Azrar at the young age of 8, starts to develop his invulnerability towards hunger.

Even if he was to not eat for a week, Azrar would be fine. He didn't know why but he began to not feel any more hunger. This was one of the reasons why he had become the most powerful existence inside the world of the novel "The Emerald of Azkaban". He was resistant to any type of poison, he does not feel pain and hunger.

He was the strongest person that was deprived of any weaknesses but his only brother who had already died when the novel started. But right now, he was still vulnerable since Mahon (Koushi) was still alive.

Following the plot of the novel. The protagonist entered the palace 4 years after knowing that he was a prince. He was 16 at that time. 1 year after Mahon's death and Azrar committed massacre in the Devaux duchy.

He killed every single being in the duchy before turning the whole region into a wasteland filled with ashes using his own magic. Only one person survived the rampant killing inside the whole Devaux territory.

And that person was the second son of Duke Devaux, Achilles. He was one of the people who helped the protagonist in killing his brother, Azrar the white demon.

At the end of the manga, he was able to achieve what he wished for. He became a master swordsman known throughout the continent and had received a title as the grand duke.

Just think about it, he turned out to have his own happy ending while Azrar whom they wronged so deeply died. What the actual fuck?! I need a manga of Azrar's life with a redemption Arc on it immediately!

Mahon clenched his jaw as he gritted his teeth. Reading the manga, he feels no sympathy towards the background characters, nor the villains. But now that he was witnessing the villain's painful background story firsthand he can't help but be apoplectic.

He clutched his hands into a fist and hugged his knees. Trying to calm himself, Azrar noticed the aggrieved expression on Mahon's face and he couldn't help but feel sorry.