Ch.2

I started going through all of the documents. He was the father of Elizabeth Afton, as expected. Friend of the father of a missing child named Charlotte and the suspect in the 5 missing children incident. All these children were dead or were never found again after years of missing and he had some sorta connection to all of them. In another paper, there was the profile of "William Afton" with a picture included and...he looked awful a lot like the guy I met yesterday.
-
Dave arrived at the front of the restaurant. Although, (y/n) couldn't go anywhere without making it obvious; it still wasn't a good idea to leave a stranger alone there.

He unlocked the door and entered the restaurant, making his way to the office where he left (y/n). And to his luck, they were still there. They were undoing the bandages on their legs.

"What are you doing?" Dave asked.

He startled me but I answered. "Oh, it was kinda making it hard to move around so I was undoing them."

"But the wounds will get worse like that." He told me.

"Well, then I can get new and clean bandages then." I said as I moved to the other one.

"If you can do the rest of the tending sure." Then his attention moved to the desk, all the documents were out; specifically the ones about missing children. He turned around in panic and asked me. "What are these doing out here?!?"

"Oh, I was hungry so I was looking for the keys of the kitchen." I replied and added on. "Oh and there was one thing I wanted to ask...why is the William Afton mentioned there look a lot like you?"

He jumped at the mention of the name and mumbled. "You read them..." He came and grabbed my wrist as I looked at his face, in pure confusion.

"I can't let you go knowing that name..." He pushed me outside and continued. "I can't let you go knowing me by that name..."

Dave, who was appearantly William under a different name, put a knife to my neck.
It slightly cut it and bleed slowly as I fell down, trying to collect my breathing. He then put his hand on my left shoulder and pushed me to the wall on the side and then threw knife at me.
He missed it, and cut a few inches of my hair. But it was intentional, I knew it.

"You missed it." I told him.

William gave me a puzzled look.
"So you noticed it." He said as he sighed.

"Why didn't you kill me?" I asked.

"Why? Would you have prefered that?" He asked me back with some sarcasm in his voice.

"I mean, not exactly but I wouldn't care." I answered back bluntly.

"Whatever." He sighed again and continued. "I don't know why but if you tell anyone about my real name, I'll be sure to kill you."

"I mean, I don't see any point in blowing up your cover, yet." I said again bluntly.

"You annoying little bitch." William whispered to himself then told be back with a louder voice. "Oh and you won't leave Freddy's without my permission ever, I can't risk that information going out."

Now he was going too far, trying to control me.
"And who's gonna make me?" I replied back in a sassy tone, clearly proud which seemed to anger William more.

"If not, I'll just fucking kill you." He said in a clearly threatening tone again. But he still didn't faze me.

"I, don't think you get it. I don't care if you murder me or not but you cannot control me. I'm only staying low to hide." I just told him.

"Tsch, whatever." He said in a clearly annoyed tone and went to his office.
'They didn't seem intimitated at all. Countless death threats yet they weren't scared at all. And it wasn't just them pretending to be strong, no, they weren't terrified a bit.' William thought to himself as he entered his office.

I followed him because I was hungry and still couldn't find the key to kitchen.

"What are you hiding from anyway? Are you a wanted criminal as well?" William asked, although it sounded sarcastic, I could tell he was geniune.

"No??" I said kinda puzzled but answered him anyway, after all, what's the worse thing he could do anyway? "Well, you could say I am hiding from the cops as they're probably searching for me but no. I ran away from home for good and don't wanna be found out."

"Huh." That's all he could say back.

"I didn't know you had a daughter. I read a little about her-" I meant to say to know him more, or out of sheer curiousity but I was shunned down with.

"Don't go there."

Well, I guess it was understandable after what just happened but I wanted to know more.
"Well then, gimme the keys to kitchen at least." I said.

"There's nothing left in the kitchen." William replied focusing on the papers still.

"Huh?" I asked and he replied back. "If you couldn't notice already, this place is already closed down so the kitchen is empty too."

"Oh...but then why are you here?" I asked but he replied back quite angrily.
"You're really annoying, you know that? Ha, this place is empty so it gives me a better place to work and I still have unfinished business here."

At least he still replied to me, I sat down again at the couch because, well if there's no food, there's nothing to else to do either. Although it brings up the question of 'how long can I stay here then?', maybe I could ask-

My thoughts were interrupted by my coughing and suddenly I felt really dizzy, the next thing I know is that I just fell out again.

-

William put all the files back to how it's used to be and hid the 'important' documents better this time and locked up the drawers.
He turned around see (y/n) sleeping again. He couldn't just leave them here, they were for too nosy for their own good.

They seemed fast asleep, so William picked them up and put them in the back seat of his car. Then he locked the place up, got into his car and left.