❣︎Chapter Seven❣︎

Y/N groaned as she woke up. She quite literally tumbled out of bed.

When she stood up she spotted a note on the dresser. She yawned as she picked it up to read.

"Hey love, I had to leave early. I didn't take any money I know you need it take care

-Mina <33"

"Oh Mina. I'm forever greatful." Y/N sighed as she set the letter back down.

She walked into Haru's room to find him sleeping peacefully..upside down. His feet were where his head was supposed to be, and his head was under the blanket.

Y/N sighed, honestly just giving up, she headed to the bathroom and got ready putting her hair into (comfy hairstyle) and put on her uniform.

She then made breakfast and put it in the fridge, leaving a note for Mina. She double checked on Haru before she headed for the door.

As she was walking, something caught her eye, Semi's jacket. She was supposed to bring it back to him today.

She had a mini argument with herself before just deciding to wear it to school.

She headed out and started walking to the pond.

☀︎︎

As she got closer to her usual bench she spotted a figure sitting there. As she got closer, that figure could be identified. It was Tendou.

Y/N groaned. Sure she didn't want to see Tendou, but..there were ducks. Of course she would choose the ducks.

She forced herself to walk over there and sit next to Tendou.

"Bread-chan!" He exclaimed as he saw you sit down. "I thought you weren't coming or something." He exhaled in relief.

"Oh?" You hummed, trying to sound as uninterested as possible.
"Y/N look, I'm not really sure what I did to tick you off but I promise I won't do it again. I just like spending time with you so please don't hate me." He clasped his hands together and bowed his head, holding his hands in front of him.

Y/N sighed as he apologized, she didn't want things to go farther with him and Haru's relationship. If it did and Tendou decided to leave, Haru would be heartbroken.

Y/N closed her eyes for a minute, recomposing herself, then she opened them again, staring at Tendou.

"Tendou I would like it if you stopped talking to me, and hanging out with Haru. It's for the best." She stated.

Tendou sat there, dumbfounded.

"Y-you want me to..what?" He breathed out, with wide eyes.
"You heard me. Now Tendou-san, I will be going to school now." Y/N grabbed her bag and bowed a bit before fully standing up and turning around.

"But Bread-chan-"
"Oh, and please refrain from calling me that please. I don't like the nickname very much. You can call me L/N-san." Y/N decided.
"O-oh. So this is it? You..you really are going to pretend like we haven't been having a good time these past few days?" Tendou furrowed his brows.
"Tendou-san, I know how these things end. You want to be in Haru and I's life, then you leave once you realize what it actually means to be in our lives." Y/N looked down, explaining it.