chapter: 14

Taehyung throws his body on the bed. He rests his back on on the headboard and closes his eyes, thinking deeply for a moment.

The first day he met you. How he slowly started falling for you, and how he even started hating you for not loving him back.

But now he has realised, it doesn't really matter where you are or who you are with. His love is so deep, that he doesn't care about anything else except loving you.

Not even about the fact that you love Jungkook, not him. He will keep on loving you, deeper, and deeper, always. 

Little do you know, he will never be able to love anyone else like he loves you. 

Find someone else, like you.

A smile makes its way to his lips, when he starts thinking about you. The way your pretty smile stole his heart. 

Your alluring and sweet voice, when you call his name. 

The scent of your perfume. Maybe you can never be his, but he will always belong to you.

A pearl of tear rolls down his cheek. He was smiling yet crying.

Taehyung thought: I loved you so much. But it isn't enough for you to love me back. It hurts, even more, knowing that the person who has your heart, will never feel the same way about you.

~Friday~

You were standing in the middle of the party. You haven't seen Tzuyu or Jungkook yet. You keep rotating your head, but you can't find them anywhere.

Suddenly, your eyes fall on a guy in black suit. His back facing yours.

You furrow your eyebrows to see carefully who he was. He looked familiar. You slowly walk towards him.

He senses you from coming behind and turns around. Your mouth left open.

A tall handsome guy, white shirt and black coat, black hairs and beautiful eyes making your cheeks burn.

Y/N: T-taehyung?

Taehyung: *smiles* Y/n…

Y/N: You are so handsome…

Suddenly you realize what you just said and quickly look down in embarrassment.

Taehyung: You are looking gorgeous as well.

You look at him and smile a little.

You start admiring his handsome face. His perfect nose, lips, eyes.

Y/N: Have you seen Tzuyu?

Taehyung: Not yet. Are you alone here? 

Y/N: Who said I am alone, I am with you.

He chuckles.

Taehyung thought: I really thought she would be with her loving handsome boyfriend Jeon Jungkook.