※{See You}※

"Your Highness! The Crown Prince! The Duke has received a letter from the Imperial Palace!" Melissa's panicked words and trembling voice called out from outside the doors.

Emmeline stood up and rushed over to open the entrance to let her in. "Mel what is it? Catch your breath first and then tell me what has caused you to fret this much."

"His- His Highness, the crown prince- he is diagnosed with- with the white plague disease!" saying this Mel broke down.

Emmeline recalling the letter he had given her earlier realized that this is not something to be concerned over since the Prince himself had it planned. However, it was still not clear to her whether the illness was just a façade or if the Prince had willingly infected himself with the real disease.

She held Melissa and comforted her. It is believed that if one of the main figure heads of the empire, The Queen, The King or the Heir to the throne is found to be suffering with a disease, it bears ill omens for the people of the Empire and hence Melissa and the others were bound to be feeling distraught. Emmeline, aware that the news will spread like wildfire through the empire and cause chaos among the commoners decided to make an inspection of the city and if need be assure them that the Crown Prince is not in a severe condition; though she herself is not sure just how bad his health really is.

Arthur appeared tensed at the news as well, his eyes looking over at the seemingly calm Emmeline for answers.

"He will be alright Arthur. Do not feel anxious and if you possibly can, assure your attendants and peers."

"Are you sure Em? I read a book which said that disease could be life threatening."

Emmeline looked over and gave him a faint smile, "Trust my words brother. I have to attend to some affairs. I will see you later" Saying this, she walked out of the room. Walking through the halls, contemplating her options in order to get a clearer insight on Prince's health, she made her way to her room.

'I cannot write him a letter for it could be intercepted either by the Duke or the King; If it is a façade, the King might find out sooner or later and if it is not then the Prince is putting his life at stake. No matter how I look at this, it only appears more and more foolish to me' Emmeline was staring out through the window, thinking over and over of the situation. The more she thought of it, the more it frustrated her.

"My lady, you must be so worried for His Highness. How could he fall sick all of a sudden?" Melissa was watching over Emmeline being spaced out for a while.

"Worried? Yeah- I am worried. Mel if you had to confirm of just how bad the prince's condition is, how would you do so?" Emmeline asked her.

"I would write him a lett-"

"You are not allowed to. You cannot send in a letter; it cannot be known by anyone else but the prince that you wish to inquire of his health." Emmeline quickly added to her conditions.

Melissa stared blankly at her and then appeared as if she is in deep thought and after a few minutes of silence she finally spoke, "I would go see him myself, in disguise"

"Yourself in disguise huh-? I see." She twirled the pen in between her fingers, thinking of just how unrealistic her being in disguise to visit the Imperial Palace would be. 'This will not work either'

Just as she was lost in her thoughts, there was a knock at the door.

"This is Jim. Milady, I wish to see you briefly."

'Jim?' Emmeline got up to open the door herself and found Jim standing with his hands held behind his back.

"Good evening Mr. Jim, please come in." Emmeline gestured him to take a seat.