1

He, Gon, and Alluka were walking through Yorknew when suddenly the ground started to warp and disintegrate below him. "Killua!" Gon shouted, reaching for him. "stay back! Go get help!" Alluka nodded, backing away. Gon however, didn't listen and they both fell together into a large dark hole. His head started to spin and he couldn't feel anything except for Gon as he clenched tightly to his arm. Killua angled himself so he was falling on his back with Gon on top of him, he didn't know where they were going to land but when they did Killua would protect him with his life. Where are we going? There was a thump and he could suddenly see, Gon was clutching him tightly and snow was falling all around them. He braced himself as the impact came, it rattled his body and he felt blood trickle through his shirt. "Gon are you alright?"

Gon was terrified, Killua had just fallen from- how many meters was it? I don't know! 50? "Gon are you alright?" what an idiot, always thinking of Gon's safety instead of his own. When he opened his eyes he gasped, Killua had long gashes on his arms and who knows how many on his back. "Killua!" Killua sat up and he slid into his lap, Killua ruffling his hair a little. "your fine, good" he felt tears sting the corners of his eyes. "but you're not!" he sobbed into Killua's shoulder, mostly in relief that Killua was ok though. "you idiot, I told you to stay back" suddenly he smelled something weird. "Ne Killua, I smell-" he was cut off by an unholy screeching and Killua lifted him up, then quickly set him in a tree before going back down to confront whatever had made that awful sound. To his horror, he saw what looked like a chimera ant, but it smelled weird and had normal colored blood. What is that smell? It's not an ant, but what is it?

Killua leapt down from the tree and faced the creature, it wasn't an ant, but it wasn't a human either. What the hell is it? " human! Get ready to die!" he growled, sharpening his hands and the creature gasped in shock. "b-but, you smell like a human!" because I am one. "I am human, now what are you?" the creature paused. "a demon, why don't you know this?" demon? "doesn't matter, you're going to pay for threatening my friend " he darted behind it and slit it's neck, but to his surprise the thing turned and clawed at him. Oh, it's claws kind of look like mine. When that didn't work he cut the thing's head clean off and it shrieked, at which point he crushed it's head with a shoe, blood spattering his clothes. When he looked down at its body, it started to disintegrate. "is it safe now?" he glanced over at Gon and nodded, he slid down the tree and gave Killua a hug. It honestly made him blush slightly, Gon showed way too much affection.

"Baka! Get off me!" Gon pulled back and he winced slightly when he saw that Gon's green jacket was stained with blood. "so what was it?" he pointed at the bloody pile where the demon had been. "apparently their called demons, you have to cut their heads off or they won't die" Killua was about to say something when his heart rate picked up and he felt odd. "Killua?" suddenly he felt the urge to... kill. "GON" he stumbled backwards, his mouth hurt like crazy and he put a finger only to gasp in shock when he realized he now had fangs. Wait, I had wounds on me. Is it possible that by getting the demon's blood mixed with my own I'm converting into a demon? He not only had the urge to kill, but to sink his teeth into human flesh and it terrified him. "killua? What's wrong!" Gon tried to get close and he shoved him back, not fighting the terror that was in his eyes. "stay back!"

Red clouded his vision and his arms stopped shaking, turning into claws. "Killua?" he turned, snarling and shoving the boy into the ground. Kill. Eat. Blood. he yelled and whipped his fishing rod out, enforcing it with Nen and sticking it into his mouth so he couldn't get to him. He growled and clawed at the rod, trying to snap it but it was too hard. I need to eat! Hungry! His thoughts were jumbled and consisted of short thoughts, most of them telling him to kill and eat this vulnerable boy right here and now. He was snarling and pressed down harder, but then he heard something familiar. "Killua! Stop, your scaring me!" suddenly the red faded and he realized he was trying to kill Gon. No! I promised! He was about to pull away when suddenly Gon gasped and shoved him to the side, the force of it sent them both into a nearby tree. He spat the rod out and Gon grabbed it, both of their eyes snapped to a person with red hair and a sword.

Killua was suddenly grabbed and taken a few meters from Gon, he was still disorientated and his head was clouded so he couldn't fathom how it had happened. Gon reached out for him and he struggled in his direction, snarling at the sword bearer's grip. He was about to turn and stab him to run to Gon, when he felt a sword pierce is chest. "KILLUA!" he felt a sharp pain, but he had dealt with worse. Save Gon! He grabbed the sword, snapping it and wrenching it out of his chest. He could see the horror on the guy's face as he slammed him into a tree. "Killua!" he heard it again, it was Gon. Killua turned, ears ringing and blood splattering into the snow. "RUN!" he heard the other guy say. Is he talking to Gon? Killua was slow because of his weakened state, probably the fact that he had just transformed into a man eating monster. Protect Gon. "Killua!" when he turned he saw Gon was looking at him with wide terrified eyes, tears streaming down his face. And his leg was broken, unable to move. "GON"

Gon watched as the man stabbed his sword into Killua's chest, he had pain and sorrow in his eyes but it didn't stop him from doing it. "KILLUA!" he screamed, tears forming at the corners of his eyes. "run kid!" he heard the guy shout. Run? From him? Never! He wants to kill my best friend! He didn't know what was happening, or why Killua had attacked him but one thing was for sure. Killua's my best friend, and I have to save him. He watched as he snapped the sword and pulled it out of his chest to the horror of the red haired guy as he was slammed into a tree. "Killua!" he shouted, Gon was on the ground and couldn't walk because of a broken leg. When he shouted Killua started to turn into his direction when the sword bearer grabbed his stumped sword and tried to swing at him. "RUN!" wait, is he telling me to run from Killua? Killua would never hurt me! But, he had just tackled him and he had to fend for his life with his fishing rod. What do I do?

Gon watched as Killua turned fully into his direction, slower because of heavily bleeding wounds that were- wait were they closing? His eyes went wide and he felt himself start to sob, "Killua!" Killua started moving a little faster, arms stretching out as he did so. "GON" the red haired guy gasped as Killua ran over to him, but Gon dropped his fishing rod and smiled in relief. He said my name, he's not going to hurt me. Killua reached him and planted his feet firmly in front of him, snarling and spreading his arms. Gon reached up and wrapped his arms around Killua's leg, which made him blink and turn around. His eyes were, different somehow. They had layers and sparkled like the depths of the ocean. Killua panted for a few moments, then he started to waver on his feet. "Killua!" he caught Killua as he fell backwards into his arms. Gon hugged him to his chest, running his fingers through Killua's snow white hair as he closed his eyes. "wait" he glanced up to see the guy breathing hard, looking up at the sky. "it's dawn, how isn't he burning?"

1429 words

To be continued...

I decided to try something! sorry if this is bad or I get something wrong, I'm literally watching demon slayer as I'm making this and constantly googling things. anyways I hope you enjoy! ;3

anyways, I like to add stuff after the chapter and I just so happened to find this picture, I thought it was funny and i might start adding meme things like this at the end :3