5

Killua blinked. Memories? Of what? "could you elaborate?" Gon said, "I'm not getting it" Tanjiro looked at Killua with a calculated expression. "when a human turns into a demon, they lose most of their memories" Gon gave him a look and he shook his head. "wait, was that a no you don't remember, or a no you do remember" he sighed, then put up a finger. 'I remember everything. heavens arena, hunter's exam, all of it' Gon nodded. "no, he remembers. But he can also apparently walk in the sun which is also weird, so I'm not questioning it" Killua removed the bamboo to speak, "I can remember since I was three, although it isn't all clear" he eyed a fish. "question, can demons eat raw meat?" Tanjiro shrugged, "some eat animals, so I think so?" he licked his lips and grabbed a chunk of fish, then put it in his mouth. Finally! Killua felt like he hadn't eaten in months. Oh wait, I haven't. he grabbed another and shoved it in his mouth, then Zenitsu walked out with a hopeful expression. "food?"

Killua grinned, "try some, made 5 plates" Tanjiro blinked. "why?" he shrugged, "there was enough" Gon had already devoured his plate and moved on to another. "and also Gon eats like a rabid dog" he reached over and snatched one of his rabbits, then stuffed it into his mouth. "hey!" he stuck his tongue out and Killua chuckled, "you know, being a demon is kind of cool" he stood up and let a claw slide out. "you know, I've been wondering how fast it would take for a finger to grow back" Tanjiro looked horrified, "wait, your planning on hurting yourself?" Gon shot him a glare. "just because your overpowered now doesn't mean you can inflict pain on yourself" Killua smirked and cut off a finger, which stung a little. "it only stings a bit. It feels like a small stab wound" Gon giggled, "you mean it feels like a small cut, not a stab wound." he frowned slightly. "no, it feels like a small stab wound" the finger grew back like, 15 seconds later.

Zenitsu hid behind Tanjiro again. "why is he so scary?" Killua flexed his new finger and thought for a moment. "I saw a guy with like 6 arms, I wonder if I could do that" Gon made a face, "that sounds gross" he snorted and then got an idea. "I'll be back" he walked over and picked up someone's sword with the cloth, then cut his finger off with it. "that hurts a lot more" he could tell that Tanjiro was extremely confused and half terrified. The look on his face is priceless! "it does? interesting" Gon came up and poked it, which he glared at him for. "what are you doing idiot?" Gon giggled, "nothing, also I just noticed how you're wearing a dress" Killua flushed, then glared at Tanjiro. "well, I woke up with one on. And I'm very mad about it" Tanjiro rubbed his head, "well, that was all the extra clothes we had" he frowned slightly. "what about my old clothes?"

He sighed. "they were bloodstained and had to be-" Killua growled. "that was my favorite outfit! I've gotten blood on it before and it was fine!" this got him an alarmed look from Tanjiro. "wait, what?" Ah shit. "well you see, there was this one time-" Gon cut him off with a snicker. "I remember that" he frowned slightly. "how? You weren't there" Gon blinked. "wasn't it at trick tower?" he snorted, "no, didn't even get a drop on my clothes. I kept it in a cloth if you remember correctly" he rubbed the back of his head, "oh right, how could I forget?" he huffed, "I don't know, you're the one who said it was cool" Gon nodded rapidly. "it was!" he saw Gon try to sharpen his hands, but failed. "Damn it! I still can't get it" he snickered, "nah, you gotta do it like this" he held one of his hands out and stretched the finger tips a little, claws springing up from his fingers.

Gon had been attempting this for a while when suddenly there was yelling. "KAMONBOKO GOMPATCHARO!" Tanjiro sighed heavily and he glanced up as a shirtless guy in a boar head came running out of the tree line. "FIGHT ME!" Gon beamed, "Ooh, can i?" he quickly put the bamboo on, he would rather not be nearly killed again. The boar headed guy looked down at Gon, then at Killua. "really? Nobody ever wants to fight me" Gon walked over to him and giggled, "you've got a boar head" he nodded, "Yes, NOW FIGHT ME!" Killua watched with amusement as Gon evaded all of his attacks, bouncing around and not even using his sword. "WHY ARE YOU SO FAST!" Gon snickered and leapt into a tree, activating Zetsu. "wait, he ran away? What a cowa-" suddenly Gon came down on his back and held his sword to his neck. "I win!"

Killua clapped and the boar head fell off the guy's head, revealing a shockingly feminine face and blue hair. "Mhmhnmhn" damn, he looks like a girl. "oh! I never introduced myself!" he got off the guy's back and held out a hand. "hi! I'm Gon!" the boar head guy blinked down at the hand. "Insouke" suddenly his eyes drifted over to where he was standing, he yelled and raised his sword. "DEMON!" Tanjiro was about to jump out of his seat when Gon wrenched his hands behind his back and gave him a glare. "don't you dare" he sputtered for a moment and Killua found himself blushing. Why was that hot? He turned away and covered his face, earning him a curious look from Zenitsu. "but it's a demon!" Insouke yelled. "so is my sister, but you don't attack her" he grumbled and Gon let go. "this is Killua!" he ran over and grabbed Killua's hand. "my best friend in the entire world!" he blushed in embarrassment and crossed his arms, looking away. "Mh mMmmhm mmh mhm" stop embarrassing me baka. Gon giggled and ruffled his hair

"oh! Care to have a plate?" Tanjiro pointed to the food and Insouke shoved a piece of rabbit into his mouth. "MMH!" Killua gave him a glare, how dare he scarf down his amazing food without tasting it first! Insouke chuckled into the food and he smacked his hand. "hey!" Gon giggled and then started to bolt around the area. "I'm bored! I wanna do something! Go swimming?" he stopped in front of Killua and he sighed, then nodded. "Yay!" he glanced over to Tanjiro, "where's the nearest lake? Or stream?" he grabbed Gon's hand and pointed down the mountain. 'good one over there' Gon beamed and grabbed his fishing rod. "never mind, Killua knows the way!" he also made sure to grab his sword and Killua ran ahead, running down the mountain. "BE BACK BY LUNCH!" Gon waved and then kept going, "bye!"

The stream was covered by trees and in the shade, so they didn't have to worry about being sunburnt. He removed the bamboo and took off his Kimono, after checking he still had boxers of course because if he didn't that would be awkward to say the least. Gon did the same and they climbed one of the trees before splashing in, the water was cool and he felt fish swim all around him. "I haven't done something like this since whale island!" Gon splashed around for a few moments before diving under and coming back up with a fish in his hands. "Ooh! Never seen this type before!" Killua swam over and examined it, it was indeed a very odd fish. It was a deep blue and its tail split in to four parts at the end. "strange" he poked at it and it flopped a little. Gon set it back in the water and watched it swim away. "Ne Killua, where do you think Alluka is?"

He thought for a moment, "probably Kurapika and Leorio. Honestly I hope Leorio doesn't get sent here, he probably won't survive very long like this" Gon smacked him on the back of the head. "Killua!" he smiled, looking in Gon's direction. "it's nice, just you and me hanging out" he blushed a little and looked away, but Gon smiled and leaned on his shoulder as water rushed around them. He sighed, closing his eyes for a moment and just enjoying this. No more than 10 seconds later he caught a knife that was thrown at him, only to bite back a hiss of pain at the material. "god dammit" Gon glanced up and grabbed the knife, examining it. "it's made out of the special metal, but it's pink" they both looked up to see someone in some sort of cloak, staring at them in broad daylight with another knife in her other hand. "get away from him! He's a demon!"

Gon giggled and wrapped his arms around him, which made him have a mini gay panic. "G-Gon!" he tried to get Gon away but he held on tighter. "let go!" he snickered and ruffled Killua's hair, at which point he gave up with a blush. "never!" he smirked, then shoved Gon's head under the water. There was a yelp and a lot of splashing when he came back up. "hey!" he put his hands behind his head, ignoring the knife girl. "Baaka~" Gon then tackled him and he inhaled some water, which hurt but it didn't feel like he was dying. Overpowered demon ability. When he came back up he coughed up some water and shot Gon a glare. "are you trying to drown me?" Gon snorted. "you're a demon now! You can't die from water!" well, he's right but... he caught the other knife as it was thrown at him and snapped the metal, leveling a glare at the knife girl who was frozen in shock. "fuck off"

1662 words

To be continued...