6

"Gon! Killua!" they both glanced up the mountain and watched as Tanjiro was descending, his sword on his hip like usual. "Tanjiro!" Gon beamed but he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, sitting back down in the water. "bitch tried to kill me twice" Tanjiro looked from him to the knife girl. "Oh! He's one of the good demons" she looked skeptical, "he broke one of my daggers!" Gon picked up the shards and waded over, then set down both the intact dagger and the pieces. "sorry" he blinked. "why are you apologizing?" Tanjiro asked. "because Killua won't do it himself" he crossed his legs and settled back against the river bank. "Damn right" Gon suddenly came over and was looking at him really closely. "Ne Killua, your skin is paler than normal" he blinked down at his hand and realized that Gon was right, now it was so pale it was almost white. "huh"

"anyways, it's time to come back" Gon pouted but got out of the water. He stood up, and was about to turn around when Tanjiro gasped. "Oh my god!" he paused, then glanced over his shoulder- Oh. Killua sighed, "don't ask questions, because I won't explain" Gon brought a finger up and traced along the lines of his scars, making him blush slightly. "what are you doing?" honestly it felt really good, but there was no way in hell he would admit it. "I can tell which ones were from our adventures and which ones were from training, like this one right here" he circled a small section of his back. "that was from the fall" he glanced behind him and realized he had a new scar. "do you count them?" Gon shrugged, "not really, all I know is that you've got a few new ones from the past year" he sighed, "well, shit happens." Gon giggled, "I thought you were all 'invincible' " he mocked. Killua splashed him in the face, before getting fully out of the water and huffing, retrieving his bamboo. "being strong and being invincible are two different things"

He and Gon were running up the mountain, jumping over each other's heads like they did before, he couldn't remember exactly where though. Killua was having a blast, today had been lighter than most others that he'd had in months. Well, the months that I was awake for. He went back into the cabin to find clothes, preferably something other than a kimono. Unfortunately there were no other clothes in the room he was currently searching through, so he slipped on a blue one with a sigh. His ears picked up a small creaking noise and looked behind him to see that Nezuko was coming out of a small box. Wait, she can shrink? Can I do that too? He remembered how he was shorter when he woke up, and watched as she grew to her normal height. "Nmhnmnm" she ruffled his hair and he closed his eyes, signifying his happiness. She's so sweet, kind of reminds me of Alluka.

She walked over and grabbed a piece of paper, then wrote something down which he peered over at. 'why do you always wear my kimonos?' oh, so their hers. He grabbed the pencil and responded. 'I woke up in a kimono, also I can't find anything else in my size' she nodded, 'just curious' he sighed, then fidgeted with his bamboo. 'uncomfortable, want to remove' Nezuko frowned slightly, although it was hard to see with something blocking half her facial features. "Mhm!" he wrote something down and he glanced over at it. 'can't! put you and humans in danger!' he nodded, 'I know, still want though' he and Nezuko were both sitting next to each other by the desk, communicating through the paper and having a good time.

Killua kind of wished he could hear her voice, it would be so much easier to communicate by actually speaking. They had gotten a new page and Killua started to draw on his side, Nezuko watched with interest as he drew a picture of Gon smiling, blushing slightly as he imagined him walking into the room with that face right now. Nezuko brightened a little and grabbed another pencil, then starting drawing on her side. Honestly she wasn't too bad, he could clearly tell it was Tanjiro and it had most of the correct proportions. "Mm" she drew a heart around him and wrote, 'brother' at the top. She then reached and wrote a heart around Gon's and pointed to around the place where she wrote brother on her side. Hmm... he wrote down 'friend', because he was. For now. He thought with a slight blush. Nezuko made an odd noise and shifted, then added something. 'boy' he read what it said and flushed, "MHM" he scribbled out the word quickly and covered his face. Why would she think that?

That's when he realized what the strange noise she was making was, it was muffled laughter. Damn you! I can't be mad because of how adorable you are! Also, he really reminded him of his sister. Pink kimono, black hair, hidden power. They were actually very similar in many ways, although Alluka wasn't an actual demon. When he recovered he started drawing again, this time it was Alluka. Nezuko put her head on his shoulder as he drew which he didn't mind. When he finished drawing her he added the heart, and then 'little sister'. Nezuko sat up and closed her eyes, before he could do anything else, there was a knock on the door. "Nezuko chaan~" Nezuko bolted for her box, then quickly hid inside and pretended to sleep. Wait, was that Zenitsu? Is he bothering her? He quickly flipped the papers over and put them at the bottom, then walked over to the door quietly. "Nezuko chan? I'm coming in!" as soon as Zenitsu walked through the door, he yelped. "Killua!?"

He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes slightly, "Mhmn" Zenitsu ran off, he still didn't know why he was so terrified of him. When he went through the door, nobody was in the house so he went outside again. "Killua!" he glanced over at Gon, who was doing one handed hand stand push up things while Tanjiro was watching. 'wait, isn't it supposed to be lunch time?' Gon shook his head, "it's in an hour" Killua frowned slightly. We were supposed to have one more hour of fun. He was internally sulking about all the shit that went wrong today when he got an idea. Killua walked over to Tanjiro, then tugged on his sleeve. "Hm?" he turned and wrote into the ground. 'do you still have my clothes? I can fix' Tanjiro nodded, "we put them with the other torn clothes, but you can try to fix them if you want" he walked off, and came back a few moments later with his favorite outfit, it was all torn up and bloody. He huffed, then started off to the stream to wash it due to a lack of technology.

The one thing I've noticed, is that there's no phones. No phones, T.Vs, any type of electricity or power. This made him conclude the fact that they were either on a really small island in the middle of nowhere, or in an entirely different world. If I'm being honest, the second one sounds more likely. He finished washing and walked back up the mountain again, then walked back up to Tanjiro. After tugging on his sleeve again, he wrote on the ground. 'needle? Thread?' he pointed to a part of the house he'd never been to. "it's labeled in a box on the shelf" he took his clothes and walked back into the house, then to the room Tanjiro had pointed to. It seemed to have all sorts of crap from food to little trinkets. Is that a pile of coal? He spent about 6 minutes fixing his outfit, then changed back into it with a sigh. Finally.

Killua walked outside and witnessed Gon holding his sword and closing his eyes, breathing calmly and with total concentration. He activated Zetsu to not disrupt and watched from the doorway as he swung the sword, only to nearly gasp as he saw orange auralike swirls around it. What is he doing? That's not his aura. Killua walked over and poked Gon sharply, who jumped slightly and stopped. "Killua? What's wrong?" he put up a finger. 'what the hell was that?' Gon beamed. "oh! It's my breathing technique, Tanjiro's teaching me how to use it" that's an interesting concept, what if I... he ran back inside, put on gloves then came back out. "I don't think you can learn it so easily" he said, and Killua shook his head. 'new idea' he grabbed the sword and held it in a fighting position, then let his Nen electricity travel along it. It was a type of metal, and metals conducted electricity. He focused and eventually got blue electricity to crackle around the blade.

Gon's eyes started to gleam and he swung it once, then deactivated his Nen. "how did you just do that?" he glanced over at Tanjiro and blinked. I don't know, how do you do these 'breathing techniques' of yours. Gon glanced at him, "do you want me to explain?" he shook his head, if his theory was correct then they might screw up this new world by using and explaining Nen. He took the bamboo off for a second to speak before putting it back on. "something I just learned" Gon gave him a look and he put a finger up. 'don't say anything about Nen, nobody here has it' Gon's eyes widened. "really?" he nodded. "I still don't understand how you communicate with a finger" Tanjiro muttered. He and Gon would have to be more careful, very very careful.

1642 words

To be continued...

I can't find enough memes to do one on every chapter, so i'm gonna ask a question

1,  what would killua's breathing form be? (i personally think lightning)