4

Gon whacked Killua in the neck so hard he actually did some damage, not much but some. "Mhfh" he collected himself for a moment and put a hand to his neck, only to feel a little blood. Ok, maybe we won't train like this. Gon was about to leap at him again when he put a finger up and Gon stopped mid swing, panting a little. "huh?" 'what happens if you cut off a demon's head with a regular sword? Or a fishing rod?' Gon blinked. "you can only kill a demon with a special sword and sunlight, that's why I chose the fishing pole" he pointed to his neck and Gon's eyes widened. "holy crap! I'm sorry" he walked over and ruffled killua's hair. "maybe spar like we used to?" Killua's claws retracted and he nodded. Please. Gon dropped his rod and aimed a punch at him, which he blocked. They rapidly exchanged punches for a while when he suddenly smelled something, he instinctively knew it was a threat though.

Killua tackled Gon as some sort of projectile came for him, there was no other noise but faint rustling though. Did everyone else go inside? Then who threw that? Gon was below him with a confused expression. "Killua?" he snarled, making Gon fall silent. "hey! I claim that human as my prey!" he heard Gon gasp slightly, then he activated Zetsu. Killua glanced up to see that a demon with green hair and multiple arms full of spikes glaring at him with bloodshot eyes. He brought a hand up to rip off the bamboo. "excuse me? He's mine!" Killua snarled, narrowing his eyes. When the demon started to approach he let out a strong wave of bloodlust, which made it pause and tremble a little. "I will have it! I'm hungry!" his bloodlust faded and he stood up, hands behind his head. "hate to break it to ya, but this human is mine and I'd gladly kill you for it"

It scoffed, "as if, you're a newborn! You have no hope of beating me!" is he referring to how long I've been a demon? "can a newborn do this" he brought up two fingers and they sparked with electricity. The demon flinched and took a step back. "h-hey, wait a minute" he chuckled. "wait? Hell no. you threatened to take what's mine and you're gonna get it " the demon tried to flee but he godspeeded behind him and deactivated it again as he picked the weakling up by the neck. "WAIT! STOP! I'LL GO AWAY IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!" he was struggling and Killua enjoyed every second of it. "not a chance" he walked over to Gon and grinned. "wanna have a few swings?" Gon blinked for a few seconds. "just kill it, why ask me?" he shrugged and then crushed it's skull with his hand. The demon screamed and turned into dust, nothing left but his bloodstained hand to show for it.

Gon frowned slightly, "why did you drag it out?" he shrugged. "I thought a live demon might help with your training, you learn better in life or death situations" then he thought of something. "hey Gon, what happens when a demon drinks another demon's blood?" he asked, eyeing the blood on his hand. "I don't know, but that sounds gross" he snorted, "well, you won't if you're a demon. It actually smells kind of good" he blinked. "why does it smell good?" Gon quickly grabbed a cloth and cleaned his hand. "I don't know, but please don't eat people" he sighed, "a demon is not a person, I was just wondering" he brought the bamboo back up around his face, which felt uncomfortable but it was probably for the best. 'we should go back inside before Tanjiro comes looking for us' Gon nodded and got up, retrieving his sword and fishing rod before going into the house. Killua however, felt like digging his claws into something.

He left Nen letters next to the table outside in the dirt, also scraping them into the ground with 'slightly' different wording. The dirt letters said, 'I'm going for a walk' while the Nen letters said, 'I'm gonna go kill some demons and get some food'. Him being a demon made his sense of smell get better, so he could locate things easier. I wonder if Gon has a better sense of smell than I do now. He picked a direction with water and headed off, he soon realized that he was pretty much on a mountain. He decided to go to the bottom and ran into a demon there, "hey, seen any humans around here lately?" he shook his head, and the demon frowned. "oh you can't talk?" he nodded, and activated Zetsu before walking away. As soon as he was out of sight he grabbed a rock and leapt through the trees, then smashed it down on the back of the demon's head before he could react.