19

Leorio and Kurapika were focused on training, but Gon felt numb inside. It had been an entire week since Killua ran off, and he hadn't returned. And it was my fault. If only I hadn't suggested that dumb idea! He felt his eyes water for the fifth time in the last couple days, not even bothering to wipe off his tears. Will he ever come back? He can't leave me! It's not... it's not fair. That was a selfish thought, but he couldn't help it. Every once in a while even he did get a little selfish. He can't leave, he's my boyfriend! He loves me. And that was why, he probably wouldn't come back. I planted a fear that he never thought of before, that he might accidently kill me. He'd rather die than do that, that's why he left. He curled up in a ball on the bed, the bed he hadn't left for more than a few minutes in the last week. The bed he had snuggled with Killua in the night before he left. I'm sorry Killua... he heard a rustling noise and when he turned, he saw that Nezuko had come up on the bed with him. "oh, hey Nezuko" he said, quietly and without much feeling.

Nezuko made a sad noise and gave him a hug, it only made him feel a little better though. "Mh..." she snuggled into his chest, turning into the size of a small child. I know your trying to make me feel better, but it's only making me miss him more. He hugged her back, squeezing her a little bit too hard as he started to cry again. Gon ran out of clothes to change into so he used Killua's, it still smelled like him. "hey Gon?" he glanced up, wiping his eyes and letting go of Nezuko. Tanjiro had walked in with what looked like some cooked fish with some rice on the side. Nezuko wiggled so she could sit next to him, still leaning up against him. "Oh" he said, as Tanjiro put it down on the bed before giving him a warm smile, it bounced off his depressed mood though. "here, thought you might want some" he picked up his chopsticks and nibbled on the fish a little. I'm not hungry. He felt the urge to hit something, which was very odd. He grabbed Killua's backpack, it held his yoyos and a few other things. He sifted through it and grabbed out the weighted dagger he had.

Nezuko's eyes widened but he shook his head. "I'm not going to hurt myself with it, I just..." he twirled it around in his fingers a few times before stabbing the fish. It didn't do much so he did it again, this time more violently. That does feel nice. He smiled a little, his head clearing a bit as he did it another time. It's too small. I want to stab something bigger. He slipped the dagger into his pocket, he was currently wearing Killua's white and blue shirts with the navy shorts. Thankfully Killua's pockets were made specially strong for that type of situation. "Mh?" he blinked at Nezuko. "wait, what time is it?" she scribbled something down on a piece of paper. Oh, it's 8:00. he shrugged. "I guess you can come too" he grabbed her box just in case, then grabbed Killua's yoyos. They were much more compact than his rod and could fit in his pockets. Now that I think about it, didn't Killua say something about killing things to release anger? What if I like, mutilate a rabbit or something?

He activated Zetsu and snuck out, concealing Nezuko as best as he could. He honestly had lost track of time in that room, there weren't any windows and he hadn't left in ages. Gon used En to locate an animal and grabbed Nezuko's hand as he spotted a large one. I think it's some sort of deer? Maybe an elk or something? But it was a small one. "Mh!" he glanced over at Nezuko, who was pointing in the direction of the house. "we'll be fine. I spotted a deer or something!" he let go of her hand and activated Zetsu, leaping into a tree and stalking it. The animal was indeed a deer, it looked like it was only maybe a month old though. He slipped out Killua's dagger and threw it directly into its skull, even if he didn't hit with the point it would still be killed by the force. There was a thump and then another thump. Aw man, I missed. Gon slid down and retrieved his dagger, frowning slightly at the blood on the hilt. I'll clean it later.

He took his dagger and slashed violently into its side. Blood splattered everywhere, but Gon was careful not to get Killua's clothes dirty. Oh! I could act like Killua while I'm wearing his outfit! What he didn't realize, was that he was now thinking about Killua without crying or feeling depressed. He held the dagger in a reverse grip, angling it slightly next to a tree. He then whipped it out and slashed a good mark into it, it looked like the claw mark of a large bear. He giggled a little and did it again, only to dodge as it nearly fell on him. "Ack!" then he giggled some more. "almost died there, hehe" then he slipped off Killua's shirt, he felt like stabbing again and he didn't want it to get dirty. Gon rested it gently on the tree stump, then flipped the dagger. "I always wondered what it felt like stabbing something, Killua used to do it all the time" he said, now smiling. Nezuko had wide eyes as she watched him. Gon then stabbed violently at the deer and he did indeed get splattered with blood. He thought for a moment, looking down at the deer. "it makes me feel better, have you ever tried something like this?"